The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I was not aware Liches could steal these... (New War Spoiler)

Royal_Espeon

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

What are the odds of you getting all 3 stabs, blind with no murmurs?

I wonder if anybody has done the level 1 Lich before.

IIRC I was in a squad where someone lucked into all 3 stabs running into their lich for the first time on Earth. Closest I've come was 2 and 3 being randomly correct after a single adjustment of my first without the use of an Oull.

Quali sono le probabilità che tu riceva tutte e 3 le coltellate, cieco e senza soffi?

Mi chiedo se qualcuno abbia già fatto il Lich di livello 1.

Prima di pugnalare il lich cancello tutti i nodi occupati,  solitamente lascio per ultima la cattura,a quel punto hai gia' due requiem svelate,se metti oull il jolly nel primo slot a volte capita che trovi la sequenza corretta e il tuo lich resta di livello 1

8 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

IIRC I was in a squad where someone lucked into all 3 stabs running into their lich for the first time on Earth. Closest I've come was 2 and 3 being randomly correct after a single adjustment of my first without the use of an Oull.

My first lich, was one stab miss then all three correct.  Not blind though, knew all three runes.

Level 2 isn't bad for my first go though I guess, but I had a few years of player knowledge to dip into.

Quali sono le probabilità che tu riceva tutte e 3 le coltellate, cieco e senza soffi?

Mi chiedo se qualcuno abbia già fatto il Lich di livello 1.

Prima di pugnalare il lich cancello tutti i nodi della mappa occupati,solitamente lascio per ultima la missione di cattura,a quel punto hai gia' due requiem svelate,se equipaggi oull il jolly nel primo slot a volte capita che trovi subito la sequenza giusta e i lich resta di livello 1

On 2023-09-12 at 6:37 AM, _Anise_ said:

why are people floating liches ? if I start one Its usually when i have time to and intend to finish it like within an hour or so, I never just start one and ignore it for a week or whatever

Then there's me who's had the same lich for months

On 2023-09-13 at 1:32 PM, (XBOX)Hellsteeth30 said:

What are the odds of you getting all 3 stabs, blind with no murmurs?

I wonder if anybody has done the level 1 Lich before.

"Encounter: modeled. There are three solutions in which you win, 439 in which you die. Your move." 

Archived