Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

voidrig is pay 2 win ?

VertxPrime

55 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who cares about fake internet points

I don't need to add anything else to what was already said; Every, single, one, of these replies answer why it's not P2W & why you're wrong, you are the one who refuses to see & admit it:

Wow. Quotes from people that don't provide a definition p2w, clearly have their own special definition so they can pretend Warframe isn't p2w, or don't understand that being able to skip a timegate or grind is an advantage. One poster talks about skip2w.... Very compelling🤣

On 2023-09-13 at 10:25 PM, VertxPrime said:

trying to get one now...

Its a requirement to enter the new war

it's locked behind an 82 hour craft time (not even warframes take this long to build)

requires more parts than warframes to build

its requiring hours running isolation vaults framing parts

its requiring hours more of mining and crafting, and mining more so I can craft the things I already mined.

its probably going to need leveling up and all regular mod stuff

for what ? a 2 minute summon of basically a worse "warframe" on 10 minute cooldown that can be used almost NOWHERE in the game, is that right ?

or you can cough up 375 plat to skip get it instantly and not have to farm and craft for weeks to get straight onto new war and never need it again?

really has to be one of the most pay to win feeling things I have run into in this game, change my mind !

No its easy breathe relax grind We all did it or just go around it sell prime stuff and buy it Its up to you 

Time in foundry ok it is what it is 

And QUEST well WE ALL HAVE TO DO IT 

56 minutes ago, Silligoose said:

Wow. Quotes from people that don't provide a definition p2w

They do

57 minutes ago, Silligoose said:

or don't understand that being able to skip a timegate or grind is an advantage.

Advantage to what? A Neramech isn't gonna make you better at the game, if anything, our regular weapons deal more damage & faster

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Advantage to what? A Neramech isn't gonna make you better at the game, if anything, our regular weapons deal more damage & faster

There are multiple assets in Warframe that has a grind and/or timegate associated. Being able to skip those by way of real-world money in some fashion is an advantage. 

You should consider not all players have access to the weapons and/or mods that may outperform the fire power Necramechs offer.

3 minutes ago, Silligoose said:

There are multiple assets in Warframe that has a grind and/or timegate associated. Being able to skip those by way of real-world money in some fashion is an advantage. 

You should consider not all players have access to the weapons and/or mods that may outperform the fire power Necramechs offer.

Wouldn't that be under the assumption that the player waiting for their necramech can't do anything but wait in the game? They can still do missions/farm resources.

The person that skips is gonna get their mech to 40 then continue farming like the person waiting for their mech is doing.

It's kinda why I don't see any advantage, getting something earlier isn't going to make you better than the person that has to wait, for Warframe at least.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Wouldn't that be under the assumption that the player waiting for their necramech can't do anything but wait in the game? They can still do missions/farm resources.

The person that skips is gonna get their mech to 40 then continue farming like the person waiting for their mech is doing.

It's kinda why I don't see any advantage, getting something earlier isn't going to make you better than the person that has to wait, for Warframe at least.

The person who skips can do content that requires said asset, faster. That's an advantage. This thread is about Necramechs, but there many assets that are associated with grinds and/or timegates that can be attained much faster by way of real-world money. That's an advantage.

Il y a 18 heures, Silligoose a dit :

The person who skips can do content that requires said asset, faster. That's an advantage. This thread is about Necramechs, but there many assets that are associated with grinds and/or timegates that can be attained much faster by way of real-world money. That's an advantage.

It's a short term advantages. That is the big difference here. At the end, everyone will have a maxed rank 40 necramech with a full build. Paying make you have it quicker, yes it's technically an advantage, but compare to who exactly ?

On 2023-09-15 at 5:47 AM, -Krism- said:

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who cares about fake internet points

I don't need to add anything else to what was already said; Every, single, one, of these replies answer why it's not P2W & why you're wrong, you are the one who refuses to see & admit it:

PS: Sorry for all the people I had to quote because of this one person who refuses to understand

https://www.merriam-webster.com/wordplay/sealioning-internet-trolling

Just use the ignore function, your stress levels will thank you. 

• Like 1