Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Necramechs - More Strategic Choice!

_SYNTHDEMON_

Would LOVE to see more Necramechs appear in warframe to be build, with different possibilities. As well as goes for the Arquebex for example to be switchable for different stronger types of guns.

Also more different sizes of Necramechs would be appreciated

so people can choose on playstyle in this as well. For example tinier Necramechs which can go 2,5 times faster than the middle big ones we have now. And get a bigger version implemented also which will have only 1 big gun instead of 3 or 4. 

More customization for the necramechs would be a big W too. So we can finally invest more in the beauty of our poor Necramechs. Want to invest more in the beauty of Necramechs really. Some empheara's can also not be equiped sadly. (Same goes for pets somehow?)

How about ya'll?

Gimme some feedback on this idea

• Like 2

4 hours ago, _SYNTHDEMON_ said:

Gimme some feedback on this idea

Sure, sounds good, but I think we need something more to actually use our current mechs on.  Right now, we basically only use them in open worlds and railjack.  They aren't required for either, except Orphix, which no one runs because its difficulty is overtuned and it just isn't realistically rewarding enough.

If DE is going to sink more resources into creating a new mech or multiple new mechs, I hope we also get more enjoyable content where they shine.  I don't think Orphix is a good example of mech content, because it feels forced.  You have to use mechs just because, and as a result they feel shoehorned in.

I'm not sure what good mech content looks like.  I think the only time I actually enjoyed using my mech was doing the isolation vaults.  Voidrig seemed suited for that content, while not actually required.  Buttwidow never clicked with me.  She launched in a pitiable state, and I've never found her one advantage over Voidrig, healing, to actually be worth it.  But to each their own.

3 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I'm not sure what good mech content looks like.  I think the only time I actually enjoyed using my mech was doing the isolation vaults.  Voidrig seemed suited for that content, while not actually required.  Buttwidow never clicked with me.  She launched in a pitiable state, and I've never found her one advantage over Voidrig, healing, to actually be worth it.  But to each their own.

Bonewidow's exalted weapon is apparently very good on Orphix - you just can't really solo as Bonewidow because sometimes the Orphix spawn in places that are awkward to melee.

On 2023-09-27 at 3:41 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

DE did show during TennoCon that there will be more Necramech.

864j8cev4ikb1.jpg

I believe those are mere enemy mobs, from the faction "Necramech".

That said, im ALL in for any new mecha, any new mission to use them and any tweak/nerf to be able to use them in more content. Love piloting robot, the more the merrier!

• Like 1