The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see/interact with others in relays/dojos, still an issue in 2023

Hexerin

21 hours ago, Hexerin said:

3dcabde8c3ea4e531643f1cb33d2d538.png

35f5cd13fae06e1a0e423e4372a9ad3e.png

Nope, ain't me.

One question. Is it that you cant see anyone, or is it that you cannot see/interact with someone specific? Because we still dont have cross platform trading and I dont think we have cross dojo interaction either. Plus are you sure that the other player has cross-play enabled aswell if it is just a few people you cannot see/interact with, and are you sure they are also set to NA region. I'm not sure if the region will impact who you can interact with or not though. Also, the correct relay number is needed, not sure if the same applies to Dojos since I've never been in a full Dojo so dont know if they are instanced aswell.

The wrost you should run into if everyone has everything set correctly would be generic grey-ish unrendered excalibur models, but you should be able to see them and interact with them atleast.

10 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

One question. Is it that you cant see anyone, or is it that you cannot see/interact with someone specific? Because we still dont have cross platform trading and I dont think we have cross dojo interaction either. Plus are you sure that the other player has cross-play enabled aswell if it is just a few people you cannot see/interact with, and are you sure they are also set to NA region. I'm not sure if the region will impact who you can interact with or not though. Also, the correct relay number is needed, not sure if the same applies to Dojos since I've never been in a full Dojo so dont know if they are instanced aswell.

The wrost you should run into if everyone has everything set correctly would be generic grey-ish unrendered excalibur models, but you should be able to see them and interact with them atleast.

I posted it in the other thread I have in bug reports, but here, observe:

It's "still" an issue because network issues aren't a simple problem to solve and the game itself has changed over the years. For all we know it could be happening to you because something relating to crossplay is causing the issue. While the reasons it happened to others in the past were long since solved.

And stating that an issue exists isn't how issues get fixed especially when it's an issue that isn't impacting a large number of users and is so hardware/setup sensitive. If you want a chance at it getting fixed then go make a proper bug report detailing the specifics of the issue and things like your region, connection type, ISP, etc. Or follow the suggestions given to you in the improper bug report thread you made.

• 2 months later...

I'm facing the same issue opened a ticket on warframe support 5 months ago they marked ticket as solved without even responding to it so i quit the game i came back 3 days ago opened a new ticket still no response is this issue solved for you? or you still having it?

8 hours ago, Mr.Kio said:

I'm facing the same issue opened a ticket on warframe support 5 months ago they marked ticket as solved without even responding to it so i quit the game i came back 3 days ago opened a new ticket still no response is this issue solved for you? or you still having it?

Just randomly resolved itself, so unfortunately I cannot offer any suggestions.