Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could you please take a look at crossplay host system one more time?

BR31

I don't fully know how it's working atm,

but it's quite common to have an old gen host while the squad has pc and new gen players in it.

open worlds and switch hosts is an experience. that's a word .

I tried playing pc only, but since most people have crossplay on - matchmaking is barely alive there ( matchmaking with on and off options don't share players).
Pretty much it's the console matchmaking before crossplay. Quite empty.

Appreciate  the qol update coming, but pls take a look at the host priority, thanks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BR31 said:

matchmaking with on and off options don't share players)

I played around with this in popular fissures a few months ago, comparing number of PC players I linked with, both with crossplay turned on and off.  And  with it off I did get two people on PC who said they had crossplay turned on.  Which surprised me, as up to that point I'd thought it was impossible. Were they mistaken?  Was it a bug?  I don't know.

That said though, I never got more than one squadmate in the same fissure I was usually getting 2 or 3 PC players with crossplay on.  So I'd really appreciate some review of matchmaking priority like you're suggesting.

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 3

46 минут назад, Zakkhar сказал:

I thought you wanna address the fact that console hosts spawn less enemies in Steel Path, which is especially painfull in Survival type missions.

That's part of it , but being able to load at the reasonable rate - higher on the list.

Console hosts so far always had less spawns, more crucial for defense,disruption and interception.
You can miss the reactants even if you do everything right and wait for corruption.
Survival is an issue too, but less often.

And from my experience- on the new gen consoles- it's less spawns but not that bad. Old gen require some attention.

If a party has a pc, new gen people- the problem is gonna be solved with just a priority change.
Once this one is addressed- we can make another step.