The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone done a Circuit Decree fragment location map or video

VENDOMINUS

Question

I thought I'd check out some guide or map for circuit decree fragments, but I failed to find any. Has anyone done anything of the sort? One would thing, that by now there would be some guides on it, since a lot of people do steel circuit. There aren't that many maps nor that many location (I'm probably unable to find just 4-5 of them (or they may be in the ground or invis, who knows)).

Sadly decree itself and fragment as keywords both brings up mostly explanations about decrees and the fragments in the diviri experience.

If there is such a map/video/guide, could someone kindly point me in it's direction.

11 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, VENDOMINUS said:

If there is such a map/video/guide, could someone kindly point me in it's direction.

Not that I know of, but maybe 75% of them are on or close to the outer perimeter of the maps.   So generally one person goes one way around the circle and another person the other, and often that will get all four without having to look in the middle.   Keep your eye out for their glow, which you can see from quite a distance if they aren't obstructed--first thing I do when I load in is sweep the area visually.  And ideally you should have your sound on, as this helps when you're in medium distance but still can't see them.   

Also Loot Detector helps until you have the locations memorized.  I imagine especially when they're invisible, which is a bug that sometimes happens.

8 minutes ago, VENDOMINUS said:

I thought I'd check out some guide or map for circuit decree fragments, but I failed to find any.

Thats because Decree fragments have multiple spawning locations, they are not completely random, the spots are fixed for each Undercroft map where they can show up but which of these they will be in are random.

A good way to ease finding them is usually to jump up high and glide for a bit to see from above if you can spot the glow of the outdoor ones, the rest you have to try hearing their humming sound.

Try keeping track of which map you are in and where you find them so next time the same map shows up you can check that same location for one.

• Like 1

At this point I've done over 1000 rounds of the circuit, so if something can be seen from above, I've probably found it. On a few maps however I sometimes fail to find them despite spending over 10 min looking, like the one with the tree in the middle or the one with the tents (yes I know about the spawn locations in the tents and in the big building). Even with wukong and titania I sometimes fail to find all (so I probably just can't figure out some locations)

From my experience All spawn locations are fixed and there aren't that many of them on each map.

Edited by VENDOMINUS
  • Like 1

Yes they are randomly assigned to a fixed number of locations, not sure if there is additional logic such as able to occupy the three closest spots or something like that. And a video would be much better than a map due to the 3D nature of the map.

There is also a nasty bug where if you join a game in-progress it doesn't show decrees which leaves you hanging unless the host is searching, hopefully this bug gets fixed tomorrow.

Sadly I do not know if there is any go-to video for this but I agree one would be excellent for those spots that can't be easily spotted from circling the perimeter of the map such as the ones nestled into the arches or caves.

• Like 1

If you really want to make your life easy, turn off the ingame music (or your external music, as the case may be). The fragments make a very loud, completely unique, and absolutely unmistakable sound effect, in a very wide area around where they are. The volume diminishes with distance, but that also makes it significantly easier to follow the sound and discern where the fragment is. It also helps to use headphones, not desktop speakers, as the sound is directional.

• Like 1

Not that I know of unfortunately. 

As a temporary assistance, outside of the newer maps (specifically the one Jackal spawns in, and the map with a running race track on en elevated level) I am pretty sure I know the spawn locations for all the other maps. I haven't played Circuit for a few weeks, but whenever I did or do play Circuit, 99.0% if the time, all 3 Decrees are collected. Usually by my self. If there is a certain map you are unsure of? 

With the Tents map location for example... Well there are three that are a bit hard, because they are on the edge of the map, behind rocky protrusions, so the way you get them is by jumping off the map and sort of gliding or double jumping to them. Or sort of falling or edging around them. There two tall towers on the edges of that map, almost on opposite sides to each other, one of those towers has a potential Decree spawn behind it, and then there are some broken floating islands near it separate from the main large island. One of the outskirt Decree locations is on that side, the other two are on the other side. Also on the opposite of the tower that can spawn a Decree is a large tall wall, and there can be Decree in a small hole structure. There is also a Decree that can spawn, really close to where your characters spawn at the beginning, a bit to the left. There are a few more places I know, but describing them is kinda... I'm not sure if its actually helpful. 

If someone could provide images of maps of the locations, I could probably do a really rough job or pointing them out, so someone with better software and more importantly time, could actually make a polished refined version. 

I start running around the edge of the map CW direction. After a bit you know where to look. One helpful tip is void sling straight up two tines, switch back and aim to glide slowly and look around. You'll usually see one or two green glowing fragments that way. The third is usually at the very edge, hidden behind a short wall or rocky area, or it's underground. They do change the spawn locations though 

On 2023-10-27 at 11:03 PM, VENDOMINUS said:

Quick, someone suggest it to the content creators you're watching xD

I'm afraid there's fewer content creator use the Circuit (SP Circuit) as their main gameplay. Either they already had all of the Incarnon Genesis or they don't want to take risk doing level cap/endurance in Circuit. Most of them still using the same SP Disruption (no failed unless you die) instead of SP Zariman Cascade (increase risk lead to failed mission) or SP Circulus (losing life support because can't kill Lua Thrax fast enough) for level cap.

Edited by BroDutt

I'd imagine they, can gather the needed data between them and their viewers quite fast since they've already done it so many times too. It seems to me at least that such a content piece would be a lot more popular than whatever random weapon build video. With the new update to SP Circuit rewards, this may become more popular.

Well, lets hope for the future.

Well the main issue is that it combines different issues. If you are recording gameplay, unless you are solo or in a specific premade, you can't control other players going to the Decree spot. You can go to them, without the Decree fragment being there... and just put a place marker or similar, "here is one potential spawn point", but then doing that for each one, on each map... Then its also a question of how many people need it. Different peoples skills, experiences etc. I personally wouldn't need such a video now, because I always find all the Decrees. I know all the locations. I don't necessarily need weapon build advice, but I'll find it more interesting (to be clear, I am not suggesting my preference should be catered to more, merely explaining why one might be more popular and the absence of one). 

Again, if there are files somewhere that have the Circuit maps I can download, and modify, I could do this myself, I just don't have them. 

Something like Lore Fragments seem more common, because people uploaded Maps/Files of those locations, and then people can contribute to them in threads, plus there is less urgency (you can chill in the Duviri Map but Circuit has mission timers etc), and you can get visual and sound confirmations. Lore fragments are also arguably much harder to find by random or via searching, for a few different reasons too. So arguably less "general need". 

I do think it would be super nice and hoped someone had made such a guide by now though too.