Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can two saryns just not matchmake with eachother?

Cerenax

8 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

as far as i know, a target can only have spores from 1 saryn at a time...if you want that to be you...you need to mod for range. my saryns range is 280...i always out saryn other saryns. i spread spores all over. i almost never kill anything with my weapons. i also have subsumed resonator on her so i can basically just walk around spreading spores and be mostly ignored.

Literally the whole issue. Other Saryn's aren't even playing the game when another Saryn with higher range, or just managed to cast their spores first, exists in the squad. It completely locks you out of using the main part of your kit.

8 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

that would make the problem worse. none of the saryns would be able to keep their spores up. there is a delicate balance between letting the dmg go higher and recasting spores (which lowers the damage they do). it would be difficult to manage if there are multiple spore sources.

Better than not being able to use your spores at all. Not being able to upkeep your spores because enemies are dying too fast is actually skill issue. You're the one that needs to Saryn better if you're having this problem.

Edited by PollexMessier

12 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Literally the whole issue. Other Saryn's aren't even playing the game when another Saryn with higher range, or just managed to cast their spores first, exists in the squad. It completely locks you out of using the main part of your kit.

Better than not being able to use your spores at all. Not being able to upkeep your spores because enemies are dying too fast is actually skill issue. You're the one that needs to Saryn better if you're having this problem.

lol...ok man.

do whatever you want, i couldnt care less.

i dont even know why i bother to help people around here. yall are the most aggro toxic bunch of people ive ever seen.

Are you suggesting a Saryn Segregation? What if one Saryn is of the Montague lineage and the other a Saryn from the Capulets? You forbid their pairing? Are you sure? You know the sort of drama that can occur when you attempt to enforce such restrictions? You get Saryns complaining about racial inequalities and complaining to... 

Does remind me of one time in SP Circuit, I got a Saryn, who I consider an easy pick for that game mode as far as carry potential. So I picked them and went to get my weapons, only to realise, the other three players were all Saryn already too. So I went Citrine instead to help keep them alive, plus take care of energy, health, help spread some status etc. Went alright, though one person left after round 4. Actually went by pretty quick, some of the maps are large enough, that unless its defence, they could spread out in more ways than one. 

years of playing saryn in public match taught me to neglect the way spores gonna be accumulated. As the spores are gonna go away soon anyway if there's a killing machine in the team that kill the spore attached enemies faster than I could spread them.

For your issue, I guess if different saryns can only burst their own spores it would be a great solution. This was brought up countless times ever since saryn is out but it was never addressed so I guess it wouldn't neither in the rest of the time.

Edited by -AK-Sharkfin