Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aumen Kaithe Collection Price Correction

[DE]Megan

Hello, Tenno!

We recognized post-update that the Aumen Kaithe Collection was priced at 190 when it should be 155.

We have corrected this price and will run a script tomorrow to return that Platinum difference for those who purchased at the incorrect price.

We'll update this thread once the script has run! 

UPDATE - Oct 20 @ 12:50pm ET

Script has been run and is complete! All refunds should be received. 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added update
  • Like 14

Does this have anything to do with the Dagath Collection not actually purchasing the Acumen Collection?

I bought the Dagath Collection then went to use the new Kaithe stuff and was told I had none of them so I purchased the Acumen bundle (I thought it was part of Dagath collection but assumed maybe this was something I didn't purchase  in the month(s) I've been away from the game) only to see it was actually listed in the Dagath Collection as I originally thought. Not sure why I didn't receive it with the Dagath Collection but effectively ended up buying it twice because the pieces were not available when I was dressing up the Kaithe.

Edited by Leqesai

On 2023-10-18 at 8:26 PM, LoopStricken said:

Does this affect the price of the larger Dagath bundle that has those pieces in it also?

Oh wow, I misread the original post and thought the bundle it meant was the Dagath collection, so I'm curious about this also.  I don't remember how much it cost when I bought it but 580 sounds right, so it hasn't been changed that I can tell.  I'm glad I read this again or I would have been annoyed that I didn't get that 35p refunded, if it was off by that much in the Dagath collection.

On 2023-10-20 at 3:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Our script did not catch those who Gifted this Collection. We’ll be running another script next week to resolve! 

The final script has run to provide the Platinum difference to those who Gifted the Collection.

Thanks!

• Like 4