Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't I find anyone on the new extermination mission?

RafMatador22

Question

12 answers to this question

On 2023-10-18 at 7:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Players can tackle the task either solo or with a premade squad - one Abyssal Beacon is consumed upon completing the mission (from the player who started the mission vote).

Note how it does not have public matchmaking as an option to tackle the task. It treats it as a pre-made/solo mission if you attempt to select the mission while have public matchmaking turned on.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

It doesnt have matchmaking. The previous matchmaking was unintended bug. Play solo or in premade. Imo solo is faster, unless you are really bad at this game.

It's not about being bad at the game, I just like playing with other people so it's more fun and efficient, I don't treat this game as a constant test of my video game skills.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RafMatador22 said:

It's not about being bad at the game, I just like playing with other people so it's more fun and efficient, I don't treat this game as a constant test of my video game skills.

Pretty easy to grab a group in recruitment chat if you want a group to play with, but I do not forsee this being an (easy) option in about 3 months' time.

4 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

My experience is the opposite. More people make things ineficient and random stuff they do (or not do) makes things not fun.

You probably get a lot of stress about how other people play, because I've actually had very few bad experiences playing with randoms

This is so stupid.  Why is there no matchmaking??

Also the mission is totally boring. Just regular Exterminate with a small twist. To get Dagath you need to run the mission 12-15 times. That's totally boring. And after that, everyone's going to ignore it.

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

This is so stupid.  Why is there no matchmaking??

Also the mission is totally boring. Just regular Exterminate with a small twist. To get Dagath you need to run the mission 12-15 times. That's totally boring. And after that, everyone's going to ignore it.

I've just been doing it solo in Steel Path mode so I get max each time, it doesn't take that long, even though pub is active from reading it appears broken.