Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Dullahan Mask and Dog Days Ephemera Removal - Nov 1 @ 3pm ET

[DE]Taylor

7 hours ago, LadyAnime said:

there are other things that we cannot get rid of in our inventories though

You should keep Natak perals because Dog Days is returning event and they will be useful next time.

What I'm supposed to do with 354 Cephalite Resonance though ? Well your guess is as good as mine...

:(

Given Halloween is 31st Oct, removing the Dullahan mask on 1st Nov is really too soon. 

But getting in now to again add to the requests to make these things permanent (or permanent options for plat), as well as the Movember moustaches!!!   The pink ribbon stuff stays around all year, yet the Movember moustaches (which while being cool, are supposed to be for men's health awareness) - There should be permanent options for these.

• Like 2

Impossibly lame.

Make them permanent like all the others.

Same with the upcoming Movember 'staches. Make them permanent already. Or is supporting prostate and testicular cancer research not as worthy as breast cancer research?

How about the still-temporary-for-no-reason Lepus Headgear and Spring Step Ephemera? The temporary Eros Arrow Skin was changed to a permanent cosmetic "by popular player request"... Is it not clear yet after all these years that the same request being made for the others are just as popular?

C'mon already.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 3

On 2023-10-30 at 6:13 PM, That1Cactus said:

Still don't understand why these ones always get the boot while the Christmas ones get to stay around all year round. It's a dumb inconsistency

Inconsistency is what DE is consistent at!
Yes, I know. Paradoxical.

Seriously though, I can't help but wonder... what's the line drawn at?
Is it all just arbitrary coin tosses or is there some abstract method to the madness?

Because it really does seem as random as Relics. "Never when you need it, but drop an avalanche of 'em when you don't."

• Like 4

It's 10:30 PM in Florida and I still have the Dog Days Ephemera i'm not complaining though i really want to keep it for Grendel and Grendel Prime to wear DE please make it permanent i had the Dog Days Ephemera in the 2021 or 2022 Dog Days Event i don't want to want to see it gone again and wait for the next Dog Days Event

• Like 1

So I remember hearing one of the DE people (forget who) said on a stream that they´re removing these items cause "they look too out of place in Warframe". To which I´d like to point out that there´s multiple skins that look WAY more out of place. 

• Like 1