Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

auto sprint option

(XBOX)Nyx9633

There should be an option to always automatically sprint. There is toggle sprint but this still means it takes up a button which I could bind to something else and that I always have to start sprinting again. you could also just make it so sprint is the default but then pressing the sprint button means you start walking instead.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Welcome to the club. I've been here for 6 years.

There's absolutely no reason for auto sprint to not be thing. It's ridiculous. It fees like they're withholding it out of spite at this point.

This is likely their laziness not "just for make our life worse" kind of thing. Like Menu UI select first options INSTEAD of selected one on Enter key (PC). I heard it's just "bad port".

AFAIR consoles can use the sticks to walk or run so there is no need for walk/sprint option.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Nyx9633 said:

you could also just make it so sprint is the default but then pressing the sprint button means you start walking instead

Welcome to Warframe. We've been asking for the game to not force us to walk at a snails pace for many, many years now. Since there is no way DE isn't keenly aware of the constant requests on this topic over the years, I have to assume they are either incapable of making sprinting work in this game (what an embarassment!), or they just don't care at all about what the players want.

Could also be both, of course.

• Like 2

Yes please

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Traumtulpe:

Welcome to Warframe. We've been asking for the game to not force us to walk at a snails pace for many, many years now. Since there is no way DE isn't keenly aware of the constant requests on this topic over the years, I have to assume they are either incapable of making sprinting work in this game (what an embarassment!), or they just don't care at all about what the players want.

Could also be both, of course.

Don't be so negative. We only had to wait 10 years for auto melee. 

• Like 2