Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm trying to change my nickname but ...

IAmTheOneWhoEradicates

Question

I try to change my nickname but when I validate I get this message Image "we reserve the right to ban any account/username deemed offensive." and nothing changes, is this considered offensive?

sorry for the bad english.

J'essaie de changer mon pseudo mais quand je valide j'ai ce message Image "nous nous réservons le droit d'interdire tout compte/pseudo jugé offensant." et rien ne change, est-ce considéré offensant ?

I would like to change my nickname to IAmTheOneWhoEradicates 😁

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, MrsPersonne said:

my friend's nickname is IAmTheOneWhoDrops, it's a reference to breaking bad and I wanted to be a bit like him to look stylish in game

8 minutes ago, MrsPersonne said:

I would like to change my nickname to IAmTheOneWhoEradicates

I'd assume "Eradicate" is the issue here.

That said, there's nothing stylish about that name. At all.

I mean, I'm noone to talk, my name is absolute teenage angst, but seriously - it's just not stylish.

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'd assume "Eradicate" is the issue here.

That said, there's nothing stylish about that name. At all.

I mean, I'm noone to talk, my name is absolute teenage angst, but seriously - it's just not stylish.

Eradicate is most certainly not the issue here, there is an in-game reference to it.

13 minutes ago, MrsPersonne said:

Are you actually changing the username and can't or are you just concerned that you don't want to move forward with the username change because of that text box pop-up?

Nothing is standing out with the usernames mentioned, you should be fine changing it.

23 minutes ago, MrsPersonne said:

no i just can't change the name because this message pop's up every time

The message pop-up is just there. It shouldn't prevent you from changing you name. There is something else that is preventing you from changing your name if you are really clicking through the prompts. And nothing here stands out that would prevent a username change so maybe try contacting support to see if they can tell you directly.

E:What is your plat balance? That is the other big thing that can prevent a username change.

Edited by Numerounius

1 hour ago, Numerounius said:

Eradicate is most certainly not the issue here, there is an in-game reference to it.

There are words that appear in-game that you can't put in a username. The one Lodun uses to describe the Drifter's brain in his Orowyrm fight comes to mind. That said, I don't know why "Eradicate" would be one of them.

Bon si jamais quelqu'un a le même problème faites juste une demande au support, si ils estiment que votre pseudo respecte les conditions ils feront le changement.

Merci a tous ceux qui ont apporté une réponse. 

Well, if anyone ever has the same problem, just ask support, if they think that your nickname meets the conditions they will make the change.

Thanks to everyone who provided a response.

On 2023-11-16 at 9:14 PM, IAmTheOneWhoEradicates said:

I try to change my nickname but when I validate I get this message Image "we reserve the right to ban any account/username deemed offensive." and nothing changes, is this considered offensive?

sorry for the bad english.

J'essaie de changer mon pseudo mais quand je valide j'ai ce message Image "nous nous réservons le droit d'interdire tout compte/pseudo jugé offensant." et rien ne change, est-ce considéré offensant ?

I would also want to change my name if it was IAmTheOneWhoEradicates