Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parasitic Tethermaw, When?

Balcora5601

You can also get them by cutting/filleting Lobotriscid and Flagellocanth in the Cambion Drift. Also the Requiem Pillars as well. 

Like if you have a lot of Plat, and don't want to fish, understandable, but just in case you aren't aware. Pretty easy to spot them if you have Oxylus, and they also aren't that hard to hit with the fishing spear. 

I don't ever buy stuff from Daughter with Plat, so not sure how frequent she sells that sort of thing sorry. 

43 minutes ago, Balcora5601 said:

As you all know it is said that Parasitic Tethermaw and Oscular Stem-Root are said to be sold by Daughter.

But up to this point I never get to see her have it on Today Special. Not even once.

So will we get to see her have it on sale? 

if you really must avoid fishing you can just trade for the fish that drop those parts. probably significantly cheaper than buying outright

3 hours ago, Olphus said:

if you really must avoid fishing you can just trade for the fish that drop those parts. probably significantly cheaper than buying outright

you say that, but how often does a "Tenno Fishmonger" ever appear in trade chat? I don't think I've seen one in literal years, not since Plains of Eidolon was still new content and everybody needed the fish for materials and Ostron standing.

it does conjure up amusing images of a warframe running the stall with Fisher Hai-Luk as an apprentice lol. "Surah, use your crowd control abilities to pull some customers over here!"

58 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you say that, but how often does a "Tenno Fishmonger" ever appear in trade chat? I don't think I've seen one in literal years, not since Plains of Eidolon was still new content and everybody needed the fish for materials and Ostron standing.

it does conjure up amusing images of a warframe running the stall with Fisher Hai-Luk as an apprentice lol. "Surah, use your crowd control abilities to pull some customers over here!"

Warframe.market exists for all your needs! In three simple steps you can SEARCH, MESSAGE, and TRADE your way to success!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Suspicious Limbo businessmen knock at your door: "hello sir/madam, would you be interested in a fine selection of fish?"

6 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

You can also get them by cutting/filleting Lobotriscid and Flagellocanth in the Cambion Drift. Also the Requiem Pillars as well. 

Like if you have a lot of Plat, and don't want to fish, understandable, but just in case you aren't aware. Pretty easy to spot them if you have Oxylus, and they also aren't that hard to hit with the fishing spear. 

I don't ever buy stuff from Daughter with Plat, so not sure how frequent she sells that sort of thing sorry. 

My point is they said it will be on today special. But I never saw it. So if I really wanna buy in bulk so that I can exchange the token with ease, I can't.

6 hours ago, Olphus said:

I just wanna know why it never be in the place they suppose to be, EVER!! 

Beside I really wanna check if this is a known issue of bug or anything too. 

Edited by Balcora5601
I wanted to.

11 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Every time I've wanted to buy fish, I've just typed my needs in trade chat and fairly promptly had an offer; most of these times were years after PoE was released, including once or twice in the last year or so.  I assume people don't advertise them because there's generally not a huge market for it, but plenty of people have the fish and are willing to part with them if you let them know that's what you want.

9 hours ago, Balcora5601 said:

My point is they said it will be on today special. But I never saw it. So if I really wanna buy in bulk so that I can exchange the token with ease, I can't.

Just so we are super clear then, could you explain to us, how exactly its suppose to work. Like who exactly said it will be on todays special? 

On 2023-11-18 at 5:42 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Just so we are super clear then, could you explain to us, how exactly its suppose to work. Like who exactly said it will be on todays special? 

In Wikia. Although these 2 items are added later, but it also suppose to be on today special.

3 hours ago, Balcora5601 said:

In Wikia. Although these 2 items are added later, but it also suppose to be on today special.

Thank you for your reply. That would be frustrating. 

Could you link me to the wikia page please? Usually they draw their info from somewhere, assuming its the type of page that updates itself to be current/show real time info, so now we would just have to determine if the issue is with that website or with Warframe. 

Cheers! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-11-26 at 8:30 AM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Thank you for your reply. That would be frustrating. 

Could you link me to the wikia page please? Usually they draw their info from somewhere, assuming its the type of page that updates itself to be current/show real time info, so now we would just have to determine if the issue is with that website or with Warframe. 

Cheers! 

Sorry for very late reply. Here the link to the page.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Parasitic_Tethermaw

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ocular_Stem-Root