Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a melee build to complete the MR L3 test.

BethTheBean

Question

8 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, L3512 said:

I honestly don't remember the L3 test so probably Glaive Prime.

How did you get to LR3 without learning how to deal with basic Grineer?

17 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6a635a443945da6d31107bccbb9487a9.png

Just one of many options. This makes short work of SP enemies, so if you have trouble against the casual enemies in that test with it... "skill issue" as the young'uns say.

I rarely use melee, so that is why I'm posting.

18 minutes ago, FulfillMyWill said:

Honestly, just used Corufell with heavy attack build and just shot everyone. Didn't even need corrosive. Screenshot of the exact build:

Reveal hidden contents

EHrKRwP.png

I haven't built mine yet, so now I have an excuse to.

• Like 1

The most important thing is survival. Bring a tanky warframe (Atlas) with a mod config for nothing but survival, including Rolling Guard to not die to napalm.

Weapon choice didn't seem to much matter, I brought a heavy blade Dokrahm, without a bane or corrosive, and pretty much just mashed E to victory. No secret build tech or heavy attack reliance.

I went into the test with Synoid Heliocor with an unfinished heavy attack build on it, cus I just happened to be working on it for index and Rathuum scans when I got the test. That weapon is garbage, I only had toxin on it and no armor strip, and I felt like the test was painfully easy. Was even killing some enemies with light attacks even tho heavy attack builds absolutely slaughter your light attack damage.

So. You might need to go watch a few modding tutorials if you're LR3 and can't work out how to do this on your own. 'cus, yikes.

The last several MR tests have been really lackluster. The last one that had any meat to it was MR 27. Not to say that it was at all difficult but it was at least interesting. Basically void flood years before void flood was added to the game.