Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Nightwave Nora’s Mix Vol. 5 Unintended Early Release

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (PSN)FunkyButtnut said:

To be fair they did warn us that that would happen and to spend your credits before it ends, or you'll only be able to trade them in for regular credits.

Where? If i wouldve seen that dont you think I would have spent them??

55 minutes ago, Senima said:

Are you blind? You can see the announcement on the right side of the Orbiter. They even added a nightwave banner on the right side of your screen when you open the menu screen with the remaining days and hour before it's ended. If you play plague star, selecting the nightwave menu on the menu screen is how you skip dialogue. Do you want DE personally came to your house and screaming at you?

scree

Edited by BroDutt
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

Are you blind? You can see the announcement on the right side of the Orbiter. They even added a nightwave banner on the right side of your screen when you open the menu screen with the remaining days and hour before it's ended. If you play plague star, selecting the nightwave menu on the menu screen is how you skip dialogue. Do you want DE personally came to your house and screaming at you?

scree

Can you not read? Im talking about not knowing my noras credits would become useless. Do you need your mommy to come read it out for you?
image.png?ex=657148ab&is=655ed3ab&hm=49a

Edited by Senima

10 minutes ago, Senima said:

Can you not read? Im talking about not knowing my noras credits would become useless. Do you need your mommy to come read it out for you?

Yes I think you need my mother to teach how to read.

I'm sorry if this your first Nightwave

Edited by BroDutt
  • Like 5

What I'm Really curious about are of any considerations to update/ refine/tune Sevagoth's kit along with the release of his deluxe skin soon. I'm a huge fan of liger's work with others, but really wish Sevagoth skills are Updated to make it all the more rewarding. And I won't even mention his shadow.

So why this break for Nora that needs one week to start? Its sounds more to take all a break from warframe for a week meaning no one to play until it comes as per their update xD Atleast they also could let Vol.4 active until 29th Nov, don't understand why they remove that, others could finish their volume but instead lets have one week gap. Just good job for using 1.37x against Corrupted Brain :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Senima said:

Nowhere in game that I'm aware.
The Devs like to hide crucial information like that in forum announcements and update notes. Along with all of the tutorials for new updates

It's extremely stupid.

This is how battle-pass related currencies tend to work in other games that have them, so to an extent it's general (live service)gamer knowledge. But it really is something the game should be upfront about.

Don't hoard currencies exclusive to time-limited features.

The devs could stand to have an automated care package for players that have NWcredits above a certain threshold, that gifts them some goods equivalent to what they lost. At the very least for players who this is their first nightwave.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BroDutt said:

scree

I want them to come to mine and whisper...

Edited by Karyst

13 hours ago, Senima said:

image.png?ex=657148ab&is=655ed3ab&hm=49a

That's always been the case.  Even if it's your first Nightwave, there's a wikia too, you know?  And if it is your first, you're throwing a tantrum at more experienced players for something that's entirely on you.

Edited by Irishspongie
  • Like 1

On 2023-11-22 at 10:19 PM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

tend to just go Play Some Other Game.

-and DE, players taking a break from their Engagement Habit is the last thing you want.

DE have always said to go and play other games when there is break in content. They ain't bothered by it; they encourage it.

Edited by (PSN)SABRETOOTH1971

But it's like already past noon EST.

I mostly complaining because it's getting late in my timezone, and this week will be short since Nora starts on a wednesday, and i want to get as much done as possible.

Edited by (PSN)Lgerd
sorry for swearing
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

They tend to do 2pm EST releases, so that would be in 4 mins from time of this post, but we'll see. It should be some time today.

You are a glorious ray of sunshine and i appreciate your input 💜

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's up now, so Naroxas44 was correct, as is generally the case.

My hero of good news 💜

Off to grind.

il y a 34 minutes, Blaz3Fury a dit :

Is it bugged or... ? 

I've completed 5xNW quests worth of 15500 standing , completed mission, yet Nora's showing me only 6500 standing - with 3x4500 and 2x1000 quest showing completed already 😔

Same here, 9000 pts lost in the void

• Like 1