Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snowday Showdown PvP Event!

(XBOX)GameGhost123

1 hour ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

No one care :D

i do, the pvp events were really fun and engaging when they were around! since it gives everyone an equal playing field and a proper reason to play conclave it's actually not nearly as bad as the normal conclave. 

• Like 4

hace 3 horas, SDGDen dijo:

i do, the pvp events were really fun and engaging when they were around! since it gives everyone an equal playing field and a proper reason to play conclave it's actually not nearly as bad as the normal conclave. 

Sorry, I gonna change what I said :C.

Almost no one cares except for the 1000+- people who still play conclave.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 3

I was cautiously optimistic for this, but that tac alert mode is shockingly unplayable. I'd say i was impressed but honestly it's more downright lost for words. And i've been through every rocky patch in the last 5 years.

It's in such a state that i can't even tell if the gamemode is fun or not because the network tech just simply can't support any of it, so it's a completely broken and overwhelmed matchmaker trying to handle 95% of players alt-f4ing, and when it doesn't put me into a "mission over" screen, it's 7 randomly warping players stumbling through doors that lead into empty voids and a host with the most absurd advantage (why are there even player hosts who can send others into host migrations?) i've ever seen in a videogame. It's pretty self evident why players are quitting out every few seconds.

Maybe with purely dedicated region-appropriate servers and a leaver-penalty this might be worth another alpha test. Right now it's just a horrendous experience and one of the worst first impressions you could possibly deliver if you actually tried your hardest. I wanted to like this, but this is one of those scenarios where having a broken product out is far worse than having none at all.

Edited by RoadCrewWorker
  • Like 1

I've never touched conclave prior to this, and was looking forward to getting a little bit of standing during the event. WHY is it only 1 day long?? It's a winter snowball fight event. At least give us the month of December. I don't find this mode particularly fun, but at least give me the opportunity to grind it while people are playing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kandore said:

I've never touched conclave prior to this, and was looking forward to getting a little bit of standing during the event. WHY is it only 1 day long?? It's a winter snowball fight event. At least give us the month of December. I don't find this mode particularly fun, but at least give me the opportunity to grind it while people are playing.

Its the full month of December.  Rewards change after today. The event doesn't end today. Ends the 31st.