Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tennobaum List ( 2023 )

BethTheBean

Question

Good afternoon, everyone!

Once again, Tennobaum has come around, and I'm starting this post where players can add their names in the hope some tiny Ivara fairy will bestow them with gifts.

All you have to do is add your alias, and what you're hoping for - or just let those budding elves hunt down your wishlist on their own.

1. PazuulLoveMe (#894) - You can look me up ingame, for my wishlist, or just send me something.
2. AngelTerri (#159) - You can look up my younger sister ingame, for her wishlist, or just send her something. She loves her Nidus Prime, and anything infested. ( *Edit - I just helped her update her wishlist. )

Ask away! Gift away! And have a Happy Tennobaum! 

( PS - That tiny Ivara fairy is already making the rounds. )

EDIT - We are unable to gift across platforms.

Edited by PazuulLoveMe
  • Like 9

PC: Alogical

It may be too expensive, but I always wanted 2 tennogen items, the Jotunheim syandana and the Arturius Helmet, if not, forma is cool.

I dont know If I'm gonna get anything from this, but its charity, so I wont complain.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Thank you very much PazuulLoveMe, you are really generous :D

Edited by Alogical

Hello, I would like to wish you all a Happy Tennobaum, and good luck in everything you want to accomplish. I am delighted to receive anything you wish to send, and if you need a little hint cu can find it on my wishlist, but even a forma bundle would bring me joy. All in all i wish you all best of luck. Thank you!

PC: Inkmode#524

• Like 1

PC: TTVBoj

Hi everyone! Just got into Warframe about 2 months ago and I'm really in love with this game. Happy to see events like these going on and the generosity of this community! I've added some cosmetics to my wishlist if anyone is in a gift-giving mood (forma is always much appreciated as well!) I hope everyone can get something that they've really set their eyes on and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! 

Much love,

Boj

EDIT: Thank you to @OdrBlindr for the Protovyre Evolved Collection and @PazuulLoveMe for the Nekros Irkalla Collection. Both are gonna get put to good use :)

Edited by TTVBoj
  • Like 1

PC: RaikzanKishi#242

I would be eternally grateful for a Kullervo collection, though it's quite expensive. I'd also be happy enough to just get some forma aswell to get my current frames/weapons modded out for more Duviri Steel Path Circuit.
It's been a nice few months of WF so far since coming back from a 5 year break, looking forward to Warframe 1999 and Whispers in the Wall. See you all in game! o/
Happy Tennobaum all!

Big thank you to TTVBoj for the Protea Collection! Saved me from seeing another pesky Stahlta Stock!

Edited by RaikzanKishi

uiRjnLusZagbnltGPcecvxS5sS2ALhhk9HPQg9U0hFhXFDJ8kcOVzj8Y8EwQAfjkkfnRplLRE-D5_frM9xo0Jty0hlr5A6iyr4z5ewsfcQHxNxZB0je-UDLfcRY2yCCh1k55lBRb9e8j03rka5wBJh8

Thank you everyone who has been giving gifts, and happy holidays to everyone receiving them. I appreciate any gift from anyone. There is always a insatiable hunger for forma of course.

My IGN:    L1mest0ne#913

But the rest of my Wishlist goes as follows:

1. Forma Bundles

2. Boosters

3. Catalysts

4. Hydroid Rakkam collection

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

16 hours ago, TTVBoj said:

PC: TTVBoj

Hi everyone! Just got into Warframe about 2 months ago and I'm really in love with this game. Happy to see events like these going on and the generosity of this community! I've added some cosmetics to my wishlist if anyone is in a gift-giving mood (forma is always much appreciated as well!) I hope everyone can get something that they've really set their eyes on and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! 

Much love,

Boj

Thank you for the Syam, and sis loved the Nidus voidshell collection.

Pretty new player here, so Happy First Tennobaum to all :)

WaywardMechanic (Xbox)

Happy to get anything anyone is willing to send :)  Syndanas and ephemera are awesome, but i'm too poor for fashionframing :D

Also, If anyone has a Garuda Prime Neuroptics that is cluttering up their Orbiter i'd love to give it a loving home with it's siblings. Just can't seem to get that one  :) 

Edited by (XBOX)WaywardMechanic

6 hours ago, PazuulLoveMe said:

Thank you for the Syam, and sis loved the Nidus voidshell collection.

Likewise, thank you for the Nekros Irkalla collection! Hope you guys enjoy the holidays and everyone's generosity! 

On 2023-12-01 at 10:57 PM, liquidhorses said:

Charlie Brown Dancing GIF

Happy T E N N O B A U M ~!

I always love Tennobaum, it's been my favorite part of Warframe since forever! This year I just want actives on my friends list! :D Squad up with me sometime!

PC - liquidhorses

🎄 @TTVBoj OMG!! thank you so much for the Dax Syandana, I love it so much!

🎄 @CrippledDoughnut Thank you so much for the Festive Floof Glyph!! I've made it my icon, it's adorable!

Glad you like it! @liquidhorses :)

Hi, I've never done this before and I super apologize if I get anything wrong.

PC: wishywash#767

I mostly need mods and weapons right now my wishlist is up to date with things that I think are neat but I'm not too picky!

if I don't get anything that's okay! I just appreciate anyone who takes a peek!

IGN : EdgyHog

here's my wishlist:

1. Dagath Collection

2. Baruuk Doan Collection

3. Okuri Tails Ephemera

4. Citrine Kalite Helmet

5. Frost Harka Bundle

6. Harrow Reliquary Collection

7. Protea Caladrius Collection

8.. Protovyre Evolve Collection

9.Revenant Mephisto Collection

10. Vauban Citadel Collection

I'd be happy to get anything from the list. I'm a fairly new player but I wanna fashionframe so bad hehe. Anything would be appreciated. Happy tennobaum :)

Hello, all. I've got a wishlist if you want an in-depth list, but I dug through it and found my favorites.

IGN: matt11mz #959

Here's some cheaper highlights:

1. Tenno III Pallet

2. Daybreak Pallet

3. Gauss Agile Animations

4. Titania Noble Animations

5. Weapon slots

If anyone's in the mood for expensive gift-giving:

1. Kuva Lich Hunter Collection

2. The Pack's Heart bundle

3. Royal Steed Pack

PsychedelicBeat
PC Member

Hello dear Tennos, if anyone is gifting for Tennobaum I would love to receive any type and quantity of Forma, either per unit or in a package, including the aura if possible since I could not farm in the Plague Star event due to problems with my potato computer, thank you in advance.

Plus, I do not live in the USA or any first world country, I would appreciate the gift very much

I have a lot on my Wish list but I'll list the stuff i want most here, but I'll gladly take anything from my wish list regardless:

• Forma Bundles 
  • Aura Forma Bundles (Would help a lot with warframe builds)
  • Exilus Weapon Adapter
  • Exilus Warframe Adapter
  • Orokin Catalyst since there's more weapons than warframes
  • Boosters

Happy Tennobaum yall ❄️

I came back after 4 years and I can see that DE did not wasted time.
Ok here we go.
Going from top to bottom is my ''most'' precious item list.
Thank in advance tenno santas! 

IGN : Ekrezem (on PC)

Affinity Booster
Forma Bundle
Orokin Catalsyt

Edited by Ekrezem

Hello everyone! Happy Tennobaum Tenno! Happy New Year! 

These pre-holiday days are the most magical days of the year! 🌈

I wish you enjoy the new chapter that will be released very soon! 🎮💪

I would also like to wish everyone happy holidays and the fulfillment of all your wishes!

happy-holiday-season-holiday-wreath.gif

And now to the my wish. 

I’m partly a newbie and almost all the time I was only leveling up my account and unlocking new equipment for leveling up. As a result, almost all of my frames and weapons are without forms. I also recently returned to the game and found out that I missed a very interesting the Plague Star event. 😔

Therefore, I will always be very grateful to several Forma bundles. Thank you very much and once again happy holidays to everyone!

PC: maxmit#742