Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tennobaum List ( 2023 )

BethTheBean

Question

Good afternoon, everyone!

Once again, Tennobaum has come around, and I'm starting this post where players can add their names in the hope some tiny Ivara fairy will bestow them with gifts.

All you have to do is add your alias, and what you're hoping for - or just let those budding elves hunt down your wishlist on their own.

1. PazuulLoveMe (#894) - You can look me up ingame, for my wishlist, or just send me something.
2. AngelTerri (#159) - You can look up my younger sister ingame, for her wishlist, or just send her something. She loves her Nidus Prime, and anything infested. ( *Edit - I just helped her update her wishlist. )

Ask away! Gift away! And have a Happy Tennobaum! 

( PS - That tiny Ivara fairy is already making the rounds. )

EDIT - We are unable to gift across platforms.

Edited by PazuulLoveMe
  • Like 9

Happy Tennobaum!

Since it's my first Tennobaum and I've only been in the game for a couple of months, I don't know how this works, like how to search for a specific player to see their wishlist.

I hope you all have a great day

PC xionkaoz#891

On 2023-12-10 at 8:57 PM, xionkaoz said:

Since it's my first Tennobaum and I've only been in the game for a couple of months, I don't know how this works, like how to search for a specific player to see their wishlist.

You can type /profile playername into the chat box to bring up their profile,  which will have their wishlist.  

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, hyzmarca dijo:

You can type /profile playername into the chat box to bring up their profile,  which will have their wishlist.  

Thanks for telling me how to do it, I usually ask a friend who has been playing for a while but he forgets some things

Happy Holidays & Tennobaum :inlove:

This Season, hoping to get some Cosmetic Love from my Wishlist  , dealer's choice.

If you are a humble gifter , a forma pack is always appreciated :wink: , I dun need slots or adapters, I buy those on a need to basis
You can find me On PC
Alias: XacKflash#341

See ya around tenno!

EDIT: Oh The Tennogen you see are just me pinning my dreams lol , so u can ignore all those , if you feeling gracious enough for tennogen , Warframe full skins will be a huge surprise :shocked:

Edited by XacKflash

hey ! ive been struggling to farm protea as i lack on time because im a mom and i get a very few hours to play.

if anyone would like to 

my in game name is : Nessa.- 

platform: pc

protea is fine or whatever you may wish :3

happy holidays everybody.

happy Tennobaum to everyone! first Tennobaum for me as i'm a pretty new player

IGN(NSW): VeissStrei#031

i would really like some Hildryn Prime blueprints, i have the Systems but everything else has eluded my grasp :(
i also adore my Sevagoth so any good mods or cosmetics for him would be wonderful!

Hello

Merry Christmas

Happy TENNOBAUM

Hope everyone is blessed this season I wish you all good health and joy!

Hoping for:

• Forma
  • Potatoes
  • Envine Signa
  • Essential Tome Mod Bundle

You can also see my Wishlist for further wishes,

Thanks all in advance and stay safe and live life to the best you can! <3

IGN PC:

Ro-Phoenix12#237