Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sporothrix Receiver

3 минуты назад, (XBOX)Player244024418 сказал:

I've checked mother and Cambion Drift mother for level 3 for sporothrix receiver rewards and have never seen it listed in the last month or two. Been checking every time I login. It's always main, stock or barrel.

Is this a bug?

Anyone got a spare sporothrix receiver? I'll trade an extra stock for a receiver.

The rewards are changing each Fass and Vome cycle (each 150 minutes). Just check the bounties at a different time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

That's what I'm doing, for months. I just looked again. Sure enough, main and stock. LOL i have the worst timing I suppose 

I see you're looking at the right bounty. As mentioned above use Tenno.Tools.com https://tenno.tools/

Vault Level 50 - 60: A

Stage 1
50%
25%
12.5%

Meso C9 Relic
6.25%

4 Orokin Orientation Matrix
6.25%
Stage 2 - 3
31.25%
18.75%
15.63%
9.38%
7.81%
4.69%

Meso C9 Relic
3.91%

3.91%

4 Orokin Ballistics Matrix
2.34%

Neo F2 Relic
1.17%

Neo Z10 Relic
1.17%
Stage 4
30%
20%
15%
8%
7.5%

Damaged Necramech Weapon Barrel
6%

3.75%

Axi G12 Relic
3%

4 Orokin Animus Matrix
3%

Neo F2 Relic
1.88%

Neo Z10 Relic
1.88%

It took me months to get all that stuff because it just wasn't dropping beep beep beep left it for a few days then went back, and did it for one day I got them all in a few runs. :shocked:

So Deimos has burnt me out and I never want to see that open world ever again unless I'm doing it for Nightwave.

• Like 1

I was at mother at 4:22am and again it was stock. The third vault bounty 50-60 yes.

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

and I never want to see that open world ever again unless I'm doing it for Nightwave

Haha yeah i was there but i donlike running the vaults here and there. Showed a noob a puzzle room yesterday and was shocked there was more to discover ...

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I was at mother at 4:22am and again it was stock. The third vault bounty 50-60 yes.

This is what it is showing me at the moment on https://tenno.tools/ I'd say at a guess the receiver is next up, maybe. 

Spoiler

Vault Level 50 - 60: A

Stage 1
50%
25%
12.5%

Meso C9 Relic
6.25%

6.25%
Stage 2 - 3
31.25%
18.75%
15.63%
9.38%
7.81%
4.69%

Meso C9 Relic
3.91%

3.91%

2.34%

Neo F2 Relic
1.17%

Neo Z10 Relic
1.17%
Stage 4
30%
20%
15%
8%
7.5%

Damaged Necramech Weapon Barrel
6%

3.75%

Axi G12 Relic
3%

4 Orokin Animus Matrix
3%

Neo F2 Relic
1.88%

Neo Z10 Relic
1.88%

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

That site tenno.tools is nice. I wonder why the warframe companion app doesn't show bounties?

Thanks @Rez090

@Slayer-.

On my iPhone I've turned the page into a home page icon with Safari, I click it like any other app icon on my phone and it opens up the web page automatically.

Edited by Slayer-.
left out 'icon' in front of app

9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

On my iPhone I've turned the page into a home page icon with Safari,

Ugh. iPhone. But yeah good idea i did the same. I ran the vault 6 times this morning back to back and didn't get it but someone on this forum traded it to me for the sporothrix stock component so I'm building it. Finally...

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

someone on this forum traded it to me for the sporothrix stock component so I'm building it. Finally...

I hope it was worth all the hassle. personally I like the Sporothrix but it does require a different build than other snipers due to it having bascially no crit chance. can't wait to see what the new Nightwave Augment does for it as well.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Ugh. iPhone. But yeah good idea i did the same. I ran the vault 6 times this morning back to back and didn't get it but someone on this forum traded it to me for the sporothrix stock component so I'm building it. Finally...

Yeah, it was a hand-me-down from the wife, she traded it up, my old Xperia Z5 32gig died and the iPhone has massive storage so I took it, lots of WTF moments setting it up and what apps you  can  can't run on Apple, they are arsehole compared to Android for apps.

Glad you got the part finally even through trade it'll be a big relief.

9 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I like the Sporothrix but it does require a different build than other snipers due to it having bascially no crit chance

I've claimed it but haven't equipped it yet. I have vectis prime, rubico prime etc already so it is more about MR to get L2. With the recent plague star I have lots of extra forma so might put a few on it. Yeah will see what the augment does. 

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

it was a hand-me-down from the wife

I have the latest iPhone for work and my 5 yr old personal android (oneplus). The android is better in every way vs the new iphone. The screen, resolution, apps, navigation etc. The photos are about equal. But it's so much newer. You pay for the name.