The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11,000 hours in Warframe: thanks to the creators of your favorite game

TANK_JUNIOR

From the very beginning of my acquaintance with Warframe, I was amazed at the depth and complexity of this game. I've played it for over 11,000 hours now and it's become more than just a game to me. This game has become for me a kind of symbol of what can be achieved through perseverance and hard work.

While playing Warframe, I experienced many emotions and experienced many interesting moments. The game became a source of inspiration for me and helped me better understand myself and my desires. I believe that the game has a lot of deep meaning that can be useful for every player.

One of the main advantages of Warframe is its visual component. The game is very beautifully drawn and each level has its own unique style and atmosphere. This allows players to immerse themselves in the game world and feel like they are part of it.

Another important aspect of Warframe is that it has replaced all other games for me. I don't play any other game anymore because Warframe completely satisfies my gaming needs.

The game also taught me many important things. For example, I learned how to work in a team and communicate with other players. I also learned how to find a way out of difficult situations and make decisions when there is a lack of information.

So, I want to say a huge thank you to the Warframe developers for creating such a great game. Thanks to Warframe, I was able to spend a lot of time with pleasure and benefit, and I am sure that I will return to this game many times in the future.

• Like 9

The game became a source of inspiration for me and helped me better understand myself and my desires

While i don't necessarily praise the game in the same way you do, i can respect the sentiment, there's a reason i still play the game after 10 years, it's a nice and relaxing game that fills that gap at the end of a work day.

Story wise i prefer something like Mass Effect, i find that warframe story is sometimes to much on the high end for me, requires a bit of thinking, but in no way you feel like you're reading the writers mind by playing the game, it's not like you're pulled away from the immersion.

If an engaging story is something alongside Mass effect and the low end is something like......... the Last of Us 2 (poor story, overuse of rare situations, plot holes), then i think warframe sits in the middle, not super engaging, but atleast you can still follow along without the loss of immersion.

This relaxed gameplay combined with an entertaining story makes me happy to play the game, i don't specifically grind for the sake of grinding as that can cause me to resent the game, which is why MR isn't a goal of mine. Fun is my goal, aswell a good game enviroment for some players, atleast to those that share the sentiment.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TANK_JUNIOR said:

From the very beginning of my acquaintance with Warframe, I was amazed at the depth and complexity of this game. I've played it for over 11,000 hours now and it's become more than just a game to me. This game has become for me a kind of symbol of what can be achieved through perseverance and hard work.

While playing Warframe, I experienced many emotions and experienced many interesting moments. The game became a source of inspiration for me and helped me better understand myself and my desires. I believe that the game has a lot of deep meaning that can be useful for every player.

One of the main advantages of Warframe is its visual component. The game is very beautifully drawn and each level has its own unique style and atmosphere. This allows players to immerse themselves in the game world and feel like they are part of it.

Another important aspect of Warframe is that it has replaced all other games for me. I don't play any other game anymore because Warframe completely satisfies my gaming needs.

The game also taught me many important things. For example, I learned how to work in a team and communicate with other players. I also learned how to find a way out of difficult situations and make decisions when there is a lack of information.

So, I want to say a huge thank you to the Warframe developers for creating such a great game. Thanks to Warframe, I was able to spend a lot of time with pleasure and benefit, and I am sure that I will return to this game many times in the future.

I play it all the time 19,446 hrs in STEAM, WF in game 8997 Hours, it just works for me, it has its ups and downs but I'm always here day in and day out, it's my escape from reality, I share some of your views in your post.

DE has got it right mostly I push through the crap at times but I really like the game overall, it's just awesome imo.

• Like 2

I don't even know how many hours I have in this game alltogether, because I changed to Steam, but even on steam I have a couple of thousand hours in.

This game is relaxing, complex, fun, it scratches my collector itch, it has the fairest model of all F2P games and after Reb and Pablo took over, the game even got better.

I will play this game (maybe on and off, but I will play it) till the servers shut down. And then I will cry, because the game that accompanied me for so long will be gone. Hopefully this will never happen.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I play it all the time 19,446 hrs in STEAM, WF in game 8997 Hours, it just works for me, it has its ups and downs but I'm always here day in and day out, it's my escape from reality, I share some of your views in your post.

DE has got it right mostly I push through the crap at times but I really like the game overall, it's just awesome imo.

Spot on for me as well. ~15,000 on Steam and ~10,000 in-game. Every game has its issues, but Warframe always scratches that itch for me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Le 07.12.2023 à 18:22, Slayer-. a dit :

Я играю в нее постоянно 19 446 часов в STEAM, WF в игре 8997 часов, у меня это просто работает, у этого есть свои взлеты и падения, но я всегда здесь изо дня в день, это мой побег от реальности, я разделяю некоторые ваши взгляды в вашем посте.

ДЕ все понял правильно, в основном я иногда продираюсь сквозь чушь, но в целом игра мне действительно нравится, имо, это просто потрясающе.

I hasten to please you: you are not running from reality! The world is paradoxical! By playing Warframe you reach a higher quality level of reality - you exist stronger! I’m telling you this as a person who has been involved in philosophy professionally for 7 years and is writing a second book.

That's literally over a year of gameplay, I assume you have been playing since its release? I hate to be that guy but at 2k hours myself I can't imagine reaching 4k hours in the next two years. Would be very interested to see how much time per day that actually translates too, could be a lot less than Im thinking it is.