Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

23 minutes ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

Simply put, DE is prioritizing those that supported them the most monetarily, which is honestly the most reasonable approach to it, besides MAYBE account creation date. Just be patient, man. 

but they will do this according to your pc acct correct?  im guessing. sucks cause i spent a lot on my psn acct but i dont thnik they will go by that. seems thats the case right?

i say this because you need to do everything thru your  pc acct

Edited by (PSN)pete1deep

1 hour ago, Drhalkur said:

This is what "linking" does.  You pick which set of data you want to be your save.  It then overwrites that for any linked platform.

The merge is for people who didnt copy an account but played on multiple platforms.

Exactly. So that’s why I can’t understand why handling the special case of Switch users who migrated from PC would be difficult?

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

I plan to merge my switch to my pc, but havent made my oc account yet I only recently realized they said accounts that were made before November 24th. (My switch account is more than 2 years old though) is this gonna be a problem?

No, as long as one of the accounts is made before the cutoff date, then as far as I'm aware then you'll be fine to merge. It'd only be an issue if the Switch account was after the cut off. I, do think you need to play through one of the early quests to be able to merge though.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)tiebe_dev said:

They just pushed an hotfix, I assume they're going to wait for a bit (think 15-30 minutes) before opening up the next wave so that they're sure there are no issues with the hotfix itself.

hotfix? what i did say? i dont have ascess of the game 

1 minute ago, (PSN)pete1deep said:

but they will do this according to your pc acct correct?  im guessing. sucks cause i spent a lot on my psn acct but i dont thnik they will go by that. seems thats the case right?

i say this because you need to do everything thru your  pc acct

Right now they're focussing on PC. yes. Like I said in a later post, I feel like the next wave is going to be Console Prime access.

Just now, Doomyo89 said:

hotfix? what i did say? i dont have ascess of the game 

Just a standard bug fix update. Again, probably why news on the next wave is taking some time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

I plan to merge my switch to my pc, but havent made my oc account yet I only recently realized they said accounts that were made before November 24th. (My switch account is more than 2 years old though) is this gonna be a problem?

in that case you don't need to ' merge ' only link 

when its open for you, you login to a new pc account and chose to link the switch account then below it you'll chose which account in primary ( switch in your case ) and press next and the new pc account will be your switch account

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

No, as long as one of the accounts is made before the cutoff date, then as far as I'm aware then you'll be fine to merge. It'd only be an issue if the Switch account was after the cut off. I, do think you need to play through one of the early quests to be able to merge though.

Ah I'm mr 8 and while I haven't played a lot and not for 2 years I don't remember what quests I have done bit I opened most of the planet up to the void but thanks that is reassuring 

Just now, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

Ah I'm mr 8 and while I haven't played a lot and not for 2 years I don't remember what quests I have done bit I opened most of the planet up to the void but thanks that is reassuring 

It'd be specifically on the PC account you'd need to go through one of the quests. A few of the feedback forums mention it I think.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

It'd be specifically on the PC account you'd need to go through one of the quests. A few of the feedback forums mention it I think.

Oh... hmm need to figure out which quest I do have the game downloaded just scared to make an account yet

Edited by (NSW)Rexer425
Accidently press send

Can someone make this clear for me?

My main account was on ps4. I stopped playing around 2 years ago. And since then my ps4 has gone to the light at the end of the tunnel.

When I heard about cross save (about a week ago) I created an account on the nintendo switch in hopes I would be able to restore my ps4 account to the switch.

If I'm to understand it right, the new account is not eligible for merging, but what I want to know is if I delete the switch account, will I be able to recover my ps4 account to the switch after cross save has been fully rolled out?

1 minute ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

Oh...

You can also always go for the account link, if there isn't anything on your brand new PC account  you're worried over losing. 

Just now, (PSN)PooSlinky said:

My main account was on ps4. I stopped playing around 2 years ago. And since then my ps4 has gone to the light at the end of the tunnel.

When I heard about cross save (about a week ago) I created an account on the nintendo switch in hopes I would be able to restore my ps4 account to the switch.

If I'm to understand it right, the new account is not eligible for merging, but what I want to know is if I delete the switch account, will I be able to recover my ps4 account to the switch after cross save has been fully rolled out?

You'll be able to technically do an account merge once your PSN account is able to do so, though you might  be better off doing an account link, which would overwrite everything on the NSW account.

Gerade eben schrieb (PSN)PooSlinky:

its relatively simple in your case. You cant merge but you can link the accounts but the IMPORTANT STEP is to make the PS account your PRIMARY account. Means when you link them the PS account overrides the switch account. Hope this helped you out somehow :)

Just now, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

Thing is I'm mr 8 on my switch, and I do have volt prime and the guandoa that I want to keep and I just recently farmed and crafting the fulmin so I kinda want to move my quests progress and inventory toy pc

Yes, so you'd do an account link and set your NSW account as t he primary, rather than your PC account.