Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

hace 6 minutos, CEOofBeefStew dijo:

Smh reading all these comments dissing DE because of the PRIME ACCESS wave...
Y'all are acting like they're locking cross-save behind a paywall and you'll never get it. There aren't many ways they could accurately release cross-save in waves, but I'd say releasing it to financial  supporters is a pretty fair way to start. I can't say for sure if the ability to buy in to the current wave was intentional or a simple oversight, but if people want to waste their money to get cross-save a few days early, let 'em. The game has been out for years with no cross-save and now that it's finally IN THE PROCESS of being added you all can't wait a few days without throwing a fit. Even if it takes a while longer to get it sorted it isn't that big a deal...

I've been a big financial supporter since 2015, just never bought a prime access because i enjoy the farming process. Yet i'm most likely still gonna have to wait until it is available for everyone. Also, the argument isn't a "way-wall", no one with common sense would say that, the argument is that an account that was created before Nov 24th and never bought anything before can quite literally buy "early access" by purchasing a prime access. That's the main complaint.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)ChriSoomeh said:

I've been a big financial supporter since 2015, just never bought a prime access because i enjoy the farming process. Yet i'm most likely still gonna have to wait until it is available for everyone. Also, the argument isn't a "way-wall", no one with common sense would say that, the argument is that an account that was created before Nov 24th and never bought anything before can quite literally buy "early access" by purchasing a prime access. That's the main complaint.

any account can do it new or old. new accounts just won't keep it since they can't merge. at this point it is just an early access paywall

Edited by (NSW)Mercwithamouth22
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, CEOofBeefStew said:

Y'all are acting like they're locking cross-save behind a paywall and you'll never get it. There aren't many ways they could accurately release cross-save in waves, but I'd say releasing it to financial  supporters is a pretty fair way to start. I can't say for sure if the ability to buy in to the current wave was intentional or a simple oversight, but if people want to waste their money to get cross-save a few days early, let 'em. The game has been out for years with no cross-save and now that it's finally IN THE PROCESS of being added you all can't wait a few days without throwing a fit. Even if it takes a while longer to get it sorted it isn't that big a deal...

Ima be honest with you I don’t wanna wait at the same time I’m not trynna burn $50 unless it’s under the Christmas tree then I’ll burn that 🤣🤣💀. I definitely feel you fa sho we shouldn’t throwing a fit but man we done waited so long bro folks can’t help but to throw a fit cause wtf 😭😭. I’m tight about the situation however I know it’s coming in due time 

Edited by (PSN)MrTake1
Typo

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

any account can do it new or old. new accounts just won't keep it since they can't merge. at this point it is just an early access paywall

Is there actually any evidence that buying prime access right now gets you into cross save?

• Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)OkamiLvl75RDM said:

Does that mean if I bought prime access right now on my old MR3 account on PC I can link my console?

not merge but link

You definitely wanna read other peoples comments in different forums. As I understand it yes you can do that and it seems to be successful

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)ChriSoomeh said:

And that’s the BIG F*********** PROBLEM that’s outrageous asf

• Like 2

Gerade eben schrieb Ithikos:

Is there actually any evidence that buying prime access right now gets you into cross save?

the only 'evidence' is people saying it on the forums unfortunately - so essentially 'trusting strangers not associated with DE' is the current 'evidence' XD 

it *would* kinda be funny though if it's actually true 

35 minutes ago, CEOofBeefStew said:

I don't think the issues is really that they decided prime access supporter were next. It sounds fair if anyone who has bought prime access BEFORE the GENERAL ACCOUNT DEADLINE gets in. But allowing active purchases to work is at the very least convenient to push impulsive sales. I can see your point that we shouldn't jump to conclusions, but you can't put a blind eye given how DE has carries these sort of things as of lately.

Edited by (NSW)SoupySoup
Typo
  • Like 3

Just now, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

the only 'evidence' is people saying it on the forums unfortunately - so essentially 'trusting strangers not associated with DE' is the current 'evidence' XD 

it *would* kinda be funny though if it's actually true 

I kinda wanna buy the prime access anyways, my account is older than november 24th so I would be able to transfer the stuff. Ill buy the 80 USD pack and see if it works and update it here

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Ithikos:

I kinda wanna buy the prime access anyways, my account is older than november 24th so I would be able to transfer the stuff. Ill buy the 80 USD pack and see if it works and update it here

thank you for being a WF supporter and also thank you for giving us another take on the whole 'get early cross save access via prime access' hearsay XD

1 minute ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

thank you for being a WF supporter and also thank you for giving us another take on the whole 'get early cross save access via prime access' hearsay XD

IT WORKS, OR AT LEAST I HAVE THE OPTION, ILL UPDATE THE THREAD MORE AFTER I MERGE AND LINK!!!

• Like 4

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Ithikos:

IT WORKS, OR AT LEAST I HAVE THE OPTION, ILL UPDATE THE THREAD MORE AFTER I MERGE AND LINK!!!

lmao okay XD then I bet they actually just literally made a check on "Is PC?" and "bought Prime Access at least once?" XDD pretty straighforward hahaha

1 minute ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

lmao okay XD then I bet they actually just literally made a check on "Is PC?" and "bought Prime Access at least once?" XDD pretty straighforward hahaha

not sure if its just bought it once or just the current version. it would be even worse if its only the current version though.

• Like 2

From first glance, everything is great! Seems like my focus schools are reset, but I still have the focus I think that may be because I stopped playing before focus 3.0 or something. Also everything from my previous PC account is now here!

• Like 5

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Ithikos:

From first glance, everything is great! Seems like my focus schools are reset, but I still have the focus I think that may be because I stopped playing before focus 3.0 or something. Also everything from my previous PC account is now here!

First of all, glad it worked for you! And as i know of, syndicates and focus won't merge together, but I haven't done merge yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ithikos said:

Interesting-- thank you for documenting this and keeping people updated!

• Like 1

So, interestingly I'm getting the account link button on this account when I open the drop-down menu from the home page. Of course, the link doesn't work yet, as it just brings me to the account management page with the waiting graphic, but every other time this happened, it seemed to coincide with a new wave coming out. So, fingers crossed, people.

• Like 2

So if I have a switch account (MR12) and a PC account (MR1 or 0 or something I don't remember) both made long before the deadline, is it worth doing a bunch of farming on my PC account before attempting a merge? 

*Edit: I'm mostly asking because of things like Excalibur umbra, would I get the MR progress from him twice? Maybe a stupid question, I just thought it might be fun to own two lol.

Edited by (NSW)Handsome2020