Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)FallenD3ity said:

How are you getting it to show up? My account is older by a year and it isn't even saying link my account yet?

Might just be showing up for PlayStation accounts. I got it too on my PSN one I'm monitoring but not this PC one.

EDIT: Nevermind, now it's gone for me on either.

Edited by TheRefinedHellion
Addition

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

They have gone on holiday in the past starting before christmas and not return until the next year, take the week off basically it just so happens Christmas is a monday so they get the weekend too this year.

Are you kidding me? They have issues the first like 4 days then they give founders and PC players access to cross save then they give all console players the middle finger to go on christmas break, which is the largest portion of the community waiting for cross save until the end of the year?!? Just open the flood gates already if they got it working.

Edited by (XBOX)FallenD3ity
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheRefinedHellion said:

Might just be showing up for PlayStation accounts. I got it too on my PSN one I'm monitoring but not this PC one.

They just need to go off of time when the accounts were created, I have been waiting like 5+ years to transfer my account over to PC.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)FallenD3ity said:

They just need to go off of time when the accounts were created, I have been waiting like 5+ years to transfer my account over to PC.

Nvm, it's not showing up for me now, on either account. Here's hoping it might be a sign they're getting ready to fully roll it out today, though, maybe testing stuff at the last second, but don't get your hopes up.

it's really a little shameful that you can pay to skip ahead in line... :P why do console players (the VAST majority of people who wanted cross save in the first place) have to wait soooo long? it feels like delay after delay after i was excited to play again over a friggin week ago on the 13th

• Like 7

5分钟前 , (XBOX)Qddh 说:

it's really a little shameful that you can pay to skip ahead in line... :P why do console players (the VAST majority of people who wanted cross save in the first place) have to wait soooo long? it feels like delay after delay after i was excited to play again over a friggin week ago on the 13th

pay to skip ahead in line?Is it really possible? How to operate?

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Qddh said:

Exactly what I've been talking about, they are missing out on money for all the players who have wanted to swap to PC for so long. Should have prioritized console from the start.

1 minute ago, (NSW)lee1150 said:

pay to skip ahead in line?Is it really possible? How to operate?

It only works on PC accounts.

9分钟前 , (XBOX)FallenD3ity 说:

Exactly what I've been talking about, they are missing out on money for all the players who have wanted to swap to PC for so long. Should have prioritized console from the start.

It only works on PC accounts.

NSW No chance at all?

Paying to skip the line feels kinda gross.

Also initially when a friend showed me the "prime access buyers get access to crossplay sooner" posts 

I thought they were a meme someone made considering how desired it is and how long people have been waiting.

The drip feed feels like it should've been a luck of the draw thing and not this 

Il y a 4 heures, (XBOX)RVN World News a dit :

I bought the Grendel Prime access just a few minutes ago on PC since I was going to buy a heap of platinum soon anyway. Merge / link showed up immediately after I refreshed. Xbox was my main, PC was secondary for merging. Switch and PS5 accounts didn't make the cut off date so I could only link them. However everything went well. Everything from xbox transferred over. Decorations, mods, relics, talking plant progress, affinity and resource boosters doubled to 140+ days, mastery. Even my syndicate and focus progress which surprised me since I read they didn't carry over but it did for me.

I also logged into the Xbox again after to make sure all was well and it was. The system names do stay the same though for whichever platform you are currently playing on. Its definitely weird seeing my PC name have a legendary 2 rank. FINALLY, can play on my PC after all these years without losing 9 years of progress lol. I hope this clears some things up for some users that are still confused.

Thats awesome to read, enjoy! 

Been waiting to do the same and play on PC myself.

Do ANY Prime Access pack works ? If i get the accessories pack or weapon pack that is a bit cheaper, would it work ? I'm also thinking about getting some plats to start good on PC and I'm gonna get the 80usd anyway just not today but if i can just grab the accessories one to be able to merge right away, that would be great.

I've seen couple of people buying prime access to get in the wave sooner. Did any of you guys got the accessories pack / weapon pack and not the big one ? Thanks!

Edited by AllanSODMG

14 minutes ago, (NSW)lee1150 said:

NSW No chance at all?

If you have a PC account that was made before November 24th, you can pay for the prime access on the pc account and then you can set your NSW as your primary, and then merge the accounts and keep the prime access. I wouldn't suggest making a new account and buying the prime access just to get in though, you will end up losing the prime access on the PC account.

• Like 2

8分钟前 , (XBOX)Unearthlysoap 说:

If you have a PC account that was made before November 24th, you can pay for the prime access on the pc account and then you can set your NSW as your primary, and then merge the accounts and keep the prime access. I wouldn't suggest making a new account and buying the prime access just to get in though, you will end up losing the prime access on the PC account.

OK。Then we can only wait slowly。

5 hours ago, FunkMastrElite95 said:

I linked my PC account which is ineligible for merge to my PS account and made the PS account the main account, when linking the Xbox to my ps account it Saif that my PS account was ineligible for  merge... why? Did I just lose all of my money/progress from Xbox?  

I assume you migrated from PC to Xbox years ago, so your PC and Xbox accounts cannot be merged.

Yes, if you link your Xbox account (and set your PS account as your primary), your Xbox account will be deleted and replaced by the PS account, just like what happened to your PC account.

23 minutes ago, AllanSODMG said:

Thats awesome to read, enjoy! 

Been waiting to do the same and play on PC myself.

Do ANY Prime Access pack works ? If i get the accessories pack or weapon pack that is a bit cheaper, would it work ? I'm also thinking about getting some plats to start good on PC and I'm gonna get the 80usd anyway just not today but if i can just grab the accessories one to be able to merge right away, that would be great.

I've seen couple of people buying prime access to get in the wave sooner. Did any of you guys got the accessories pack / weapon pack and not the big one ? Thanks!

I would be way more willing to pay for the prime access if it wasnt literally the ugliest warframe to ever exist. I cant bring myself to purchase that warframe of lard.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)FallenD3ity said:

I would be way more willing to pay for the prime access if it wasnt literally the ugliest warframe to ever exist. I cant bring myself to purchase that warframe of lard.

So we just gon forget Hyrdroid exists? Or how bout Lavos? And let's not forget the new boyo, Qorvex, who cosplaying a shredded block of cheese.

EDIT: Or if you wanna talk Primes, Excal Prime, because putting golden trim apparently makes a frame a Prime? Or how bout Hildryn Prime's harp-lookin ahh? Don't get me started on Nova Prime's Abe from Oddworld-digivolved looking ahh.

• Like 1

soo any red texts about the cross save? any chance consoles will be able to cross save, 
and pay to cross save, if the pc account is made after 24 nov, idc about merge  will i get access to save by buying a prime access on it?

can anyone confirm this pls, i dont mind paying to get it now

Edited by Bedrankt

On 2023-12-18 at 3:53 PM, Vyaldyn said:

Just merged my Switch account with PC. It seems a little weird that I have my old Switch username while playing on the Switch and PC username everywhere else (on PC, the website and forums).

so did you use your pc account and just brought the switch over?