Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

1 minute ago, Ace_Prodigies said:

Yeah having to make a PC account really confused me and I guess I did it in the wrong order when connecting the accounts and now I can’t login to my playstation account that has everything on it. All i wanted to do was bring my playstation account over to my xbox but now it looks like everything I had on my Playstation account is gone. I sent DE a support ticket, waiting for a response. 

I guess I'll do the same.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Affrodisiac said:

I guess I'll do the same.

Yeah no matter where I login at with my playstation account, it all logins to what I have on Xbox with none of the stuff from playstation. Even if i made my xbox as a primary account, with the way it was worded it seemed like everything from my playstation account would be sent over to my xbox. guess it wasnt the case. 

21 minutes ago, soldiercorp said:

Hi guys!

I am MR 18 on Nintendo Switch and MR 8 on PC. I want to make the PC my primary account due to better graphics, but I'm worried about the levels. After the merge, will I be Level 18 or 8 on the PC?

you need to make ur switch account ur primary, otherwise you will lose a lot of progress, I came from switch too and everything worked out, only my plat did not transfer to pc

The FAQ says that as long as my console accounts were made before the cutoff date, then my pc account can be as new as a second ago.

That is a LIE and in effort to see if I just need to link two accounts together before I could merge, I linked my ps4 account to my pc and lost 40 plat in the process, only to find out that no, I still don't qualify. All because my pc account was made after the cutoff date. Someon messed up the account merge qualifications. If I was even a modicum less nice I'd raise hell and ask for my platinum back, but I'm not, so I'm just gonna suffer the damn loss and play Cult of the Lamb (which doesn't have any of this attached) instead.

Screenshot from FAQ in question:

I DID NOT CREATE A PC ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CUTOFF DATE. CAN I STILL MERGE MULTIPLE CONSOLE ACCOUNTS?

Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

• Like 1

a bit of a strange interaction with the merge
so i've merged my good account into my new pc account and as expected my quest progress has reset (not the issue) 
the 'issue' is that there's a bit of a continuity error i guess? where as my quests have reset ive lost my umbral excalibur/skiajati, which im not too upset about. However i still have the umbral mods(?) shouldnt they be apart of umbral excal too? i guess i'd also like to know if when i unlock the frame again if ill have to reforma it and the weapon but thats not a big issue

edit: would this also be the same for the operator/drifter things like all the focus put into the different trees????

Edited by (XBOX)GhostZue

3 minutes ago, SpriggsandTwiggs said:

The FAQ says that as long as my console accounts were made before the cutoff date, then my pc account can be as new as a second ago.

That is a #*!%ing LIE and in effort to see if I just need to link two accounts together before I could merge, I linked my ps4 account to my pc and lost 40 plat in the process, only to find out that no, I still don't #*!%ing qualify. All because my pc account was made after the cutoff date. Someone smoked something and #*!%ed up the account merge qualifications. If I was even a modicum less nice I'd raise hell and ask for my platinum back, but I'm not, so I'm just gonna suffer the damn loss and play Cult of the Lamb (which doesn't have any of this bullS#&$ attached) instead.

Screenshot from FAQ in question:

I DID NOT CREATE A PC ACCOUNT BEFORE THE CUTOFF DATE. CAN I STILL MERGE MULTIPLE CONSOLE ACCOUNTS?

Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

This did not work for me let me merge the fresh pc to the ps but mot merge that newly merged acount to my xbox

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)X 1 X M said:

Fix it, I can't merge as I'm only on console don't have pc just made the account as said was needed and can't merge my ps account why not have separate options why can't I merge my ps and xbox and link to pc. Xbox and ps was made years before cut off. 

Yeah they definitely need to make sure console only players can merge their stuff properly 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Ace_Prodigies said:

Yeah no matter where I login at with my playstation account, it all logins to what I have on Xbox with none of the stuff from playstation. Even if i made my xbox as a primary account, with the way it was worded it seemed like everything from my playstation account would be sent over to my xbox. guess it wasnt the case. 

That's how I took it too. Smh

They closed the gate just at the exact same moment i clicked on "merge" for my accounts and while it was in the process of merging them. I don't think they actually merged because the cross-save thing says "coming soon", it doesn't actually show any linked accounts. I hope this doesn't damage the data on my account.

Just now, (XBOX)ChriSoomeh said:

They closed the gate just at the exact same moment i clicked on "merge" for my accounts and while it was in the process of merging them. I don't think they actually merged because the cross-save thing says "coming soon", it doesn't actually show any linked accounts. I hope this doesn't damage the data on my account.

Same

3分钟前 , (XBOX)ChriSoomeh 说:

same can't link accounts anymore

Based on the questions and feedback I see here, I think they might have paused more for user error than system error.

Maybe too obvious, but you need to make sure you set the account that has the progress (MR, mission step, etc) as the PRIMARY and merge INTO that account.  Some of you look like you set PC as your primary thinking the merge would "synch" the progress of your console account to PC.  Primary will be the account that has the progress you want.  In my case I moved my PSN progress to PC by merging and setting PSN as primary.  After the merge, I did a second merge where PC was now my primary and switch secondary.  Don't think of primary as the account you will use the most, but the account that has the progress.  Primary is the receiver, secondary is the QB.

I just happened to have some downtime before I left for work this morning and I was able to do this. Been a Switch player since basically day 1 there, at one point during the Pandemic I messed with the game on PC for like...an hour, and I did basically a "Kullervo run" on PS5 earlier this fall. Picked Switch as my primary, merged my old and barely used PC and PS accounts into it and it all just seems to have worked perfectly.

Logged in on my PS5 and everything seemed exactly as it should be. I only got to hop around my orbiter before I had to leave, but it was awesome. I cannot wait to dig into this after work.