Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you were to turn the Veilbreaker into a weapon fit for a Warframe, what would you do?

Zahnrad

Just ran a Kahl mission today to see how it's like after the Kahl buffs and got a decent look at the veilbreaker. It made me wish we could have a modified Warframe version of it.

I know that in Kahl missions, the Veilbreaker is only used to stun Deacons and tear off Veils but if you were able to retrofit the Veilbreaker into a weapon suitable for Warframes and the starchart, how would you go about doing it while still keeping its identity?

I feel like the most obvious choice is for it to be a Wrist mounted secondary like the others we have.

I don't see why Khal or the Corpus guy (I actually forget his name despite the running gag), couldn't work similar to Operator, except with a team of Grineer/Corpus robots. So if you call down Khal, you control him and use his commands to make the team of Grineer do things in the Warframe mission for you. I know the new lander has this... but it's not you using Khal as a weapon for the Warframe mission, it's terrible AI!

EDIT: Let me clarify what I mean... call down Khal in this case is synonymous to "popping Operator". Only you control Khal and a team of Grineer. Similar could be done for Corpus guy, but with Moas and Ospreys.

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I forget the full list of changes, but I believe he has faster walk and sprint speed, along with having a loot and enemy radar.

Ah. I’m always concerned when anyone mentions buffs since that typically means the goal of turning the game off has been achieved, but it sounds like these are fairly minor changes.

I find at the moment that Kahl has a little bit too much health, personally, so I was worried that was further improved or something