The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek wont let players with MR0 reach to the endgame.

Kadingir

Ok and? There's not a real problem with Mastery Locks in Warframe, especially when the one you're describing is absurdly low.

MR 0 accounts are basically just a flex that you need to P2W your way through all gear and prime accesses due to MR restrictions. They're often alts too.

• Like 5

They removed the Mr restrictions from quests so new players can reach the newest content without too much of a wall to stop them from progressing.

Steel path and arbitrations aren't quest related and they're something a new player shouldn't worry about, they'll get it eventually when they're more prepared.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Turritopsis_Dohrnii said:

It would be nice if they let me go into Steel Path again. I guess loving Transcendence Kiddo Beam will always have its downsides.

I still don't understand why DE refuses to let us have that as an option for transference. There's nothing in the lore that says we can't continue doing it. I personally wouldn't use it as I didn't really like it, but I know there's a not insignificant number of people who prefer it. Personally, I want them to give us a way to upgrade the Mote amp to have proper stats. 1xx is the closest we can get to that, but it's a semi auto single shot vs the continuous beam of the Mote amp.

• Like 1