Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Curious about Fragmented and Curses

damongautama

I'm curious to know if I am an outlier with RNG, or if I am noticing an actual pattern. I zeroed out my curses yesterday, and we completed the Gargoyle's offerings for the week. Since then, I have gotten 54 more curses with a pretty skewed distribution.

Knowing: 26

Seeing: 24

Hearing: 4

Please tell me that this is just RNG madness, and that some of you are getting a ton more Hearing than anything else.

1 hour ago, EDM774 said:

haha yes my joke on another post about gitting gud and doing 60 eyes SP for 2 of all 3 curses is actually coming true. not the best timeline but it is where we are.

The 60 eyes version is its own boss, so I would assume you don't even get curses from it.

12 minutes ago, FA22_RaptoR said:

I just did it tonight, you get 2 of each curse (6 total) for defeating bad boy.

Do you now... I might have to find a solution to dealing with it then, cause the Zelator is bugged to have a nearly nonexistent spawn chance.

26 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Do you now... I might have to find a solution to dealing with it then, cause the Zelator is bugged to have a nearly nonexistent spawn chance.

Yeah I only have a couple vs the other 2 types. Definitely noticed a preference for the 2 tilesets.

Considering you get 6 runs worth for 1 fight it IS theoretically worth it based on time, but it's a tough fight for sure. I did the run solo, I used a shield gate rhino with rolling guard. cycling iron skin, shield gate and rolling guard gives you a pretty solid defense, but you really need to watch for the laser beams. Also had Arcane nullifier and Molt Augment to get some extra power strength for roar. Mainly used the incarnon Primsa Angstrum as it was good to deal with the crowds and the main boss. I did try Madurai and void strike but I could never get it timed right to deal any real damage with it, so Roar was my only actual damage buff. I'd probably go with Zenurik for energizing dash just to make sure energy is less of an issue.

Took 3 tries with different methods to get it right, but the rolling guard and shield gating on top of iron skin gives you a fairly good reliable defense, but you pretty much can't mess it up, you're walking on a tight rope the whole fight. It was definitely fun, that sorta crazy isn't something i've really experienced in Warframe before.

47 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Honestly for a Clan event it seems better for Ghost clans to not work as a clan to improve chances of getting a good distribution of curses instead of all getting the same curse

May come off a bit nitpicky, but splitting into multiple solo squads for better odds of someone getting the needed curse, is still a coordinated effort therefore "working as a clan".

As far as Ghost clans are concerned, the event so far seems soloable - provided you have time and patience to run the same node over and over again of course.