The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/22/2023 Cross Platform Save: Re-opens January 2024

[DE]Megan

Zitat

Any Warframe account that was previously involved in a PC-to-console account migration to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch is ineligible for a One-Time Account Merge

hope they a get a solution for this duplicate account problem

otherwise crosssave/merge is for many DEAD

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Is this your only account?

If not yes you will likely loose progress if linking.

one caveat though. (it was mentioned that at least one account had to be from before the 24th)  So it should still be eligible for merge if one account is from before the cut off.

However, I have not seen that supported in any of the previous roll outs.

For example, I want to merge this account (created on December 23) with an Xbox account created approximately in 2018. Could I merge?

Guess I'll be removing Warframe from my Nintendo Switch again...  I only intended to use it for minor account management of my main (PC account), so I have no interest in running the game on my Nintendo Switch if it's going to make me start over.

I almost bought a Xbox series X to play this game on 4k lol. I have 2 4k monitors and the base Xbox one. That ish looks terrible on the base Xbox one. I think merging came out on dec 18 and my birthday was dec 17. While I’m pissed that I missed it I’m happy it’s in the being done. I just got back into it since 2022. All I want to hear from DE is a date. I don’t want to hear January. I need an exact day. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee 

• Like 1

When can we expect a forum account merge? I can't access my xbox forum account because every time I sign in, it defaults to logging in on my PC account. I would like to have all my old forum posts, points, reputation, and merits back. Also on this PC account, I lost access to the design council forums as well, but I'm still a member and can communicate in the DC chat channel in game. Hope this can be sorted out. 

I'm afraid they just gonna pop on the forum today or tomorrow to say it's gonna take more time and be released later this month.

Please extend the on going event I want the rewards on my xbox account.

Don't have time to catch up with the fresh PC one since the necramech is a grindfest

(Well even if I catch up I'm only eligible for link and not merge so no point doing it)

Edited by (XBOX)Survivor Morty

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Survivor Morty said:

I'm afraid they just gonna pop on the forum today or tomorrow to say it's gonna take more time and be released later this month.

I don't mind waiting if it means they fix the ability to authenticate your Nintendo Switch accounts, because that is what prevented me and a lot of others from merging on the given days. 

For some reason they removed authentication in a patch note when Whispers went live which meant you can't sign in on the website. 

If there's any update it'll likely be later today, but even then I don't expect the problem to be fixed right away because that seems like a big security issue.

vor einer Stunde schrieb DarknessNightshade:

I don't mind waiting if it means they fix the ability to authenticate your Nintendo Switch accounts, because that is what prevented me and a lot of others from merging on the given days. 

For some reason they removed authentication in a patch note when Whispers went live which meant you can't sign in on the website. 

If there's any update it'll likely be later today, but even then I don't expect the problem to be fixed right away because that seems like a big security issue.

Ouff … great :/ I want to merge Nintendo acc and PS5 account… and the main one is one the Nintendo >.< hopefully I can do that when gate is open again…

• Like 1

On 2024-01-05 at 5:14 PM, santiiprt said:

For example, I want to merge this account (created on December 23) with an Xbox account created approximately in 2018. Could I merge?

You're honestly in the gray area.  They said you should be able to. But at the same times I don't think as single person who made a new account has been able to merge instead of link.

If you can't I would would create a support ticket before just linking to get clarification.