Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/22/2023 Cross Platform Save: Re-opens January 2024

I was able to merge my Switch account into my main PC account, but the PS account returned an error.

I was unable to re-do it before the gate closed. I hope this still means I can retry once the gate open again in January, right? 

Happy holidays everyone!

Hi mods and community I get this is a massive project and has taken a lot of work and effort to do and thank you for finally doing it. I don't want to be the negative guy here but please put this info out to the community it has taken me days to find any info apart from coming December and then tons of vids of how to do it only to find its been closed and the window was very short. The handling of this has been terrible put this on the website with the rest of the info even a banner message cross save paused till January the amount of misinformation is ridiculous  your dev team is better than this I get it's the holiday and I hope everyone had a good one but if you are going to launch this at the holidays at least do it properly not just throw it up for a couple hour and then close it and bugger off and say nothing and leave most of your player base confused as to why its not working again thanks for the update and I hope everyone had a good holiday please keep us posted and put out when this reopens and possibly post it on the website, reddit, twitter somewhere apart from a single form that is not mentioned anywhere else on your material relating to the update in question 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PSN)Todders9820 said:

Very sad the window was so small and with such little announcement, I've been waiting literally years to be able to do this and missed it because I wasn't watching what limited channels it came out on. 

Which limited channels were you watching? Probably not the official ones. Because they’ve announced it on their official social media and on here and in-game.  

Man I don't know about you, but if you Google about connecting accounts a lot if not most of the answers are still saying you can't do it. In fact, some official Warframe pages still say you can't and don't make any mention of it being something that is or will be available.

Why are you googling and looking at old info? Go straight to their official forums, twitter, discord, etc. 

Why are you arguing with me about the fact I'm unhappy that the time to do the process was short? Do you have nothing better to do than defend the devs against mild criticism on the forums? 

Because if you spend time in the forums, reddit, twitter, discord, or any of the other official sources of Warframe info.

This has been discussed to death already.

The time frames and why the window was "so short"

From the perspective of someone following any of these sources if feels a little weird you coming on the forum saying "you didn't know"

Not because you didn't actually know.  But by design there's benefits for those who choose to be in the know. 

It's not really on DE to make sure you are up to date on all the important things coming to the game. Even though we know they are absolutely terrible at it. 

Not in anyway calling you out. Just explaining what probably feels like a weird response from where you are coming from. 

Also as a courtesy, explanation of what and why paraphrased.

They started when they said they would in December but ran into issues.

Founder access opened a few days late because of that.

More issues happened.

Open to more people on the 21st. (PC Prime Access)

Two stress tests open to all were allowed. One for a couple hours on the 22nd and all day the 23rd.

100k people participated.

So they were satisfied with the amount of users that were able to make it. But admit it's still too buggy to leave live over the holidays. 

• Like 2

They announced both cross save windows in advance on discord 

if you didn’t make it you didn’t make it it’s just how it is 

there will be more opportunities soon enough to cross save 

everyone will be getting cross save some before others so keep a eye on warframes socials and discord to keep up to date 

A question about a Merge,

PS5 is the account I am looking to preserve, (use as the baseline.) I am a dojo owner on PS5 with a lot invested time. Apologies if someone has already broached this topic. I wanted to be sure that the Dojo will be preserved from the PS5. My pc account I am a member of a dojo but not the owner. How will this unfold? Would it be best to leave my PC dojo before the merge takes place?

On 12/30/2023 at 12:34 AM, (PSN)Todders9820 said:

Why are you arguing with me about the fact I'm unhappy that the time to do the process was short? Do you have nothing better to do than defend the devs against mild criticism on the forums? 

Defending the devs? I’m just letting you know where to get your info from so you know where to look next time. How do you expect to find out about it if you’re looking at wrong/outdated info?

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year,

Please take a breather, enjoy the work you've done over the last year, and prepare yourself for the upcoming hurdles.

I am one of the many who was screwed by Copying the PC account to switch. (I played a whopping hour on switch before I couldn't handle it anymore. The aforementioned blurriness, headaches etc. Not to mention the High Pitched Screeching sound when using Titania.) I also tip my hand towards willfully deleting my switch account so that I might merge my PC and PS5 accounts.

Hopefully you guys will figure something out.

Until then, take a moment and breathe.