Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/22/2023 Cross Platform Save: Re-opens January 2024

2 hours ago, (PSN)FR_KirAa said:

Happy New year, 

Please open the cross save, i waiting this for so long time, i want make my comeback on PC

To those wanting to connect from Psn to PC. You must create a pc account. I did mine thru steam. On Dec 22 I did cross-save when the window was open.

What you'll have to do is log into warframe.com with your pc account then link your psn account to pc, I have a video for ya'll I made but no commentary.

Cross-save via Psn to Pc

Edit: I only know about merging Psn & Pc accounts. Idk about nintendo & xbox as I don't own those systems. I have Playstation 5 & Pc.

Edited by SkyFire81
  • Like 4

il y a 17 minutes, SkyFire81 a dit :

To those wanting to connect from Psn to PC. You must create a pc account. I did mine thru steam. On Dec 22 I did cross-save when the window was open.

What you'll have to do is log into warframe.com with your pc account then link your psn account to pc, I have a video for ya'll I made but no commentary.

Cross-save via Psn to Pc

Edit: I only know about merging Psn & Pc accounts. Idk about nintendo & xbox as I don't own those systems. I have Playstation 5 & Pc.

Thx for the video, my PC account is here just wait the window was open :)

• Like 3

I think its crazy that this information was not brought out in the light with dates and times on the cover for the Cross save update. You actually had to go and dig in the forums to find it. Not many people have the time to be clicking around digging for info when we have other things going on. Failed first attempt in my book.

• Like 5

Vous ne donnez pas une information que la plupart des joueurs attends, il nous faut une date. 

nous avons déjà patienter suffisamment d’années, perso j’ai pausé des jours de congé uniquement pour pouvoir y jouer mais le lendemain vous avez mis en pause.

Vivement que c’est le début du mois janvier.

Guess there's enough folks asking about when. How bout we make some predictions. Will DE be back in the office today, or do they get the first week off in 2024?

I hope they come back today, but I think there are some folks in the office who wont be back til next Monday.

Just now, (XBOX)The Multitude said:

Guess there's enough folks asking about when. How bout we make some predictions. Will DE be back in the office today, or do they get the first week off in 2024?

I hope they come back today, but I think there are some folks in the office who wont be back til next Monday.

I like that idea when will they come back and will they start allowing us to link and merge our accounts today or will is take another month because of "complications".

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Multitude said:

I've already made mine which is that it will be the second week of January.  

Post history on the forums says that the second week after New Years is when they start doing things.

So next Monday at the soonest with Wednesday the 10th being the expected time frame for new stuff/news. 

I know people are hoping sooner but they have to my understanding always taken 2-3 weeks off for the holiday season. 

I'm with the play ers who want cross-save. Even tho I already have it, I can't believe they are not rolling it out as we speak. Next week? Here in the US they already gone back to work in most businesses Today.

5 hours ago, galaknight said:

Guys, let them enjoy their vacation.  It'll be this month, don't worry.  We waited 10 years, we can wait a little longer to make sure it's perfect.

Honestly, at this point, I kinda gave up expecting it to be done in any reasonable amount of time. 

We were promised it would be 2021. Then years of nothing, then promised it would be before the end of the year and "within days". 

It took them the better half of a week just to let Founders merge properly because of clan issues. 

There's been tons of issues. I can understand a hiccup here or there (like they hotfixed needing a valid PC account to link properly, which should have been working from the start), but it's very frustrating.

I couldn't sign in to merge my accounts on the days given because they purposefully removed the ability to authenticate Nintendo accounts on the website when Whispers launched and just never mentioned it except in one footnote saying they were aware of the issue.

Those that were lucky enough to already be signed in were able to merge, but there's still a huge amount of people that didn't have access even when it was "fully open to everyone". 

That issue alone is a problematic one I don't expect will be fixed for weeks even if DE does start working on it right now. 

That and there's been rumours of people having issues trading with the correct settings. 

I've been following updates and mentions from streams for months, and was honestly excited to get to play on my main account again, only to be disappointed. 

They did manage to get a huge amount of players live with Cross Save, which is a pretty big accomplishment, so I can't bash on them too hard for that. 

But I think there are valid issues and feelings that need addressed whenever they come back from their break. 

• Like 3

Le 22/12/2023 à 16:28, (XBOX)Imortaltao a dit :

ive been trying to connect my xbox acc to pc for over 2 years. ive been waiting and i missed it by 10mins? i was sitting here trying to connect them for like 30mins bcuz the system is so messed up and bugged. since the first announcement last month ive been trying to find info about all of it and be ready for it yet when its time to connect them the system and linking doesnt even work

Two years? Try nearly ten I quit playing because all my friends moved over to psn when it came out there and I refused to start over I have played it randomly through the years waiting for the moment checking every so often. And this day has finally come. I can wait a little while longer while they get it right so can you

On 2023-12-24 at 11:11 AM, (PSN)hahajake said:

LOL imagine being mad you missed out an announced date like it's any one's fault but your own. I missed out, and im a looong time vet who spends more than most, I can assure you. But guess what? I didn't pay attention and i missed the date. 

I understand people wanting an exception to rules because they spend a lot of money or have been around forever, etc. etc.; but imagine how many "exception requests" they must get a day. There is no way to please every one, and that is why some times rules are actually a good thing. They announced a date. You either made it in by then or you didn't. It isn't DE's fault if you missed the date and people need to grow up. See you in January.

The issue is they literally said sometime in 2023 all the way up until December, to which most of us retired vets just gave up and stopped paying attention. Not only that but we thought it would just be released and not put out through phases separated by the holidays. I'm not on Twitter and my account has to be reset idk how many times all for the window to close when I finally had time to fix it. So I'm sure that doesn't help either. Just saying, it's perfectly reasonable as to why we are annoyed.

• Like 2

In January, return to work for everyone even with additional information, there were 100,000 people who benefited from the cross save in a small window imagine the number of people who are waiting for the opening in "January", I I've been waiting for this for several years, very disappointed to have missed the opening in December, please inform us

• Like 3