Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LR should be locked behind play hours.

TennoPain

It should be mandatory for Legendary Rank 3 and high to have their squad set to Solo Only. While LR3 players have to pay plat just to join a squad. That way people can't complain about being stuck with bad team mates. 

• Like 1

lr3 has nothing to do with skill. and why pay cash to trash websites when i can just trade, buy exp booster and level my stuff? i am super causal and i am 18600 exp till lr4.

and most people play always with same weapons and warframes. so all this mastery fodder makes no sense anyway.

2 hours ago, 0bsi said:

In addition to what everyone else has said - I also just want to point out that just because a player is a high MR level and is crap at the game, doesn't necessarily mean they bought their way there.

*Waves* Hi, it's me....   I am a "legitimate" (didn't buy my way there) L3 player who is still pretty crap at the game.  Some of us aren't interested in meta, don't care about being able to nuke rooms, sometimes often slam into doors when Volt makes us too speedy, fail jumps.... need carrying sometimes because harder content is difficult even though we should have the skils and all the things to cope....

Some of us just like to have FUN!

Some of us get here because we spend a lot of time/enjoyment in the game collecting/completing stuff, and sometimes our skill doesn't match other people's expectations.

Same here. I've been a 10-year player and I just now got to MR22 thanks to merging my PC account to my PS account, so I got the MR points for stuff I had originally before my platform switch. I'm definitely a "worse" player than some MR12-MR18 players I've matchmade with.

18 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

LR should be locked behind nipple size. Hi, I'm a big nipple OG LR5 Veteran. There is an influx of small nipple players being boosted. 

Man, if that was the case I would never get past MR1

Oh you meant figuratively? Nvm

I’ll just… pray no one gets what I was putting down…

Edited by Malikili
This is awkward
  • Like 3

Seems fair. Some higher MR’s are always looking for validation for their commitment to the game, from weird attachment to their builds, to hours played, to the idea that MR means more than someone powerleveled a bunch of stuff with no idea how to build or use it. I say give it to them, since they’re not going to stop thinking they’re hot stuff and players will now know it and be justifiably awed

Edited by Merkranire
typo
  • Like 1

On 2023-12-28 at 4:07 AM, TennoPain said:

Hi I am a veteran player there is an influx of LR 3  players in warframe that is being boosted by PAY sites

And LR 3 players dont know what to do in game can you please lock it STEVE (this is super not normal)

I understand that Warframe needs players that pay but its not fair to Veterans and player who cant invest LR should be locked behind play hours its beaking community and everybody who uses PAY to progress MR sites need to be baned 

Also they lack in skill so much its impossible that MRs 12+ are better than LR 3 players (be honest)

Also check your community on twich so many players boosting on pay sites on internet.

It took us years to GET to lvl 30 ,1,2,3 and people get there in a quicky now they just pay to skip full game ans oter people to do it for them.

Hi I am a MR17 player and I think you are full of crap.

Just because you have played a game for more time does not mean you get special treatment.

Why should you get anything just because you played a video game a lot?

You do not get to define what is normal, you are not King.

Elitist and entitled BS.

10 hours ago, Merkranire said:

I say give it to them, since they’re not going to stop thinking they’re hot stuff and players will now know it and be justifiably awed

how is this at once so generous and yet so savage

• Like 1