Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

well i never found it that difficult to farm some just running the second mission of profitaker for a while over and over 3 mins per mission or so and you get one chance there are worse things out there for me

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well i never found it that difficult to farm some just running the second mission of profitaker for a while over and over 3 mins per mission or so and you get one chance there are worse things out there for me

their are streamers out there that have done 4 hours streams running the second bounty back to back to back (that's about 120 runs) before seeing a single atmo systems
even with a 1% something chance or a 0.1% chance, some people will get extremely lucky, and some people might even get lucky twice, and the thing is, once you get it, you unlock the ability to craft it so, you never need to worry about grinding this out again
for the people who get it early it literally wont effect their game progression in the slightest since they can always get more using standing later on, for the people who don't get it due to not only just bad rng mechanics, but broken or bugged rng mechanics, it is just a massive RNG roadblock with no way around it. fun!

Edited by Quantum_rage