Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im stuck

3 минуты назад, KaiseiPLAY24 сказал:

well, i really want to play the game further but seems im stucked at craft potent something pods cuz i accidently and by mistake sold the bp from jordas cephalon..

so is there any help or ill need new acc to make?

Contact the support. Links available above and below the forum page.

Also, The Jordas Precept is just a side-quest. It's not required for any other parts of the game and generally can be skipped without any issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Contact the support. Links available above and below the forum page.

Also, The Jordas Precept is just a side-quest. It's not required for any other parts of the game and generally can be skipped without any issues.

yeah i know but i dont have any other quest available 

Here is the info you'll need to contact them.

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340 

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Accidental Sale of Item

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above.

Also only submit one ticket on this issue, if you submit more than one it will mess up previous tickets and DE may even just close them all.

It can take a while for DE to get back to you depending on how busy the Staff are so be patient.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KaiseiPLAY24 said:

yeah i know but i dont have any other quest available 

Then continue through the starchart until you get one

Little self-promotion, I intend to remake it from scratch since DE changed a bunch of things, but you can use this to figure out what quest to do:

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Here is the info you'll need to contact them.

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340 

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Accidental Sale of Item

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above.

Also only submit one ticket on this issue, if you submit more than one it will mess up previous tickets and DE may even just close them all.

It can take a while for DE to get back to you depending on how busy the Staff are so be patient.

i did thanks

2 hours ago, Quimoth said:

The blueprint also drops from the juggernauts. Assuming you are talking about: Pherliac Pod Blueprint

OP is probably talking about the actual quest blueprint, which you cannot reobtain (although I would doubt you can sell it either).

de5dabdcbfbdf3ed34d3cc44c7d78c5e.png

Apparently, this BP not actually being sent to the player is a common bug that has existed since the quest was first added.

Checking my own inventory, you apparently never even use the pods in the quest, so dunno why you have to craft them...

ec6f4f15b53b737f5fa5f555f9c6e00c.png

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Checking my own inventory, you apparently never even use the pods in the quest, so dunno why you have to craft them...

That’s the weirdest part of them

They just act as a “key” not meaning anything other than a way to get to the Jordus Golem mission node

Edited by Aruquae
Jordus is Jordan says spell check

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

OP is probably talking about the actual quest blueprint, which you cannot reobtain (although I would doubt you can sell it either).

de5dabdcbfbdf3ed34d3cc44c7d78c5e.png

Apparently, this BP not actually being sent to the player is a common bug that has existed since the quest was first added.

ec6f4f15b53b737f5fa5f555f9c6e00c.png

that one im talking about and i dont have it so.. being Sedna my only planet left ill guess ill just finish that and hope theres more quests to pop up

13 hours ago, KaiseiPLAY24 said:

that one im talking about and i dont have it so.. being Sedna my only planet left ill guess ill just finish that and hope theres more quests to pop up

Dunno if it'll help your specific case, but I've seen mention that logging out (or exiting the game entirely) and then logging back in has fixed that bug for some people. Try relogging and then going into your Foundry, searching "pherliac" to bring up the blueprint.