The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incarnon doesn't build "combo" on negative damage (it requires only headshots)

quxier

Sorry but that's not accurate.  In order to charge an incarnon weapon, you have to shoot a weakpoint and do damage.

This is intentional to stop incarnon weapons from charging up by shooting allies or invulnerable targets that can't move/fight back e.g. from Xaku's Gaze.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is intentional to stop incarnon weapons from charging up by shooting allies or invulnerable targets that can't move/fight back e.g. from Xaku's Gaze.

You can build both sniper and melee combo off these kinds of non-ally targets though. Even when you had old Condition Overload and old Blood Rush, this was never a problem (or atleast, it never got changed during that time). I don't see how Incarnons would be problematic on the same enemies.

• Like 1

I did the incarnation of Soma Prime.  Stuck at trying to get to Evolution III.  Asks for kills in alt fire mode.  Done... but wait... counter didn't go up.  Stuck at 71/100.  Did a couple more missions like that to see if that was the case.  Yep... 71, won't budge.  When I get more time I'm going to do a solo defense, no companions at all.  Nothing to KS, as a friend suggested.  I just don't feel like I'm getting KS'd on every kill.  We'll see.

On 2024-01-29 at 11:05 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Sorry but that's not accurate.  In order to charge an incarnon weapon, you have to shoot a weakpoint and do damage.

Information on Soma doesn't tell you that. It's "Headshots charge....".

I still can charge Incarnon form when I deal some DoT proc.

Well, if that's intentional then there is nothing to do. Thank you for explanation.

Hello, can I ask you to check this out? Toxic Lash doesn't charge incarnons unlike its counterpart Xata's Whisper. Because it deals damage before the weapon, then oneshot headshots with this ability don't give any charges. I attached a video to it, thank you in advance.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1371830-bug-toxic-lash-hits-dont-charge-the-incarnon-bar/#comment-12903187

On 2024-01-30 at 1:05 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

This also prevent from charging on weakpoints on targets tethered by the murmur wardens, while they only have overguard and the damage is dealt, see

And then you wonder why everyone is using Torid now - its not affected by this bug on top of not needing weakpoints.

This doesn't happen of other overguard units be it eximus or those getting overguard from ancient healers btw. Its the murmurs which are buggy in many ways.

Edited by Monolake