Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Armor AND syandana next nightwave PLEASE!?

I agree so much, add protosomid shoulder armor to this list
I was literally talking about this, saturn six syandana and protosomid shoulder armor haven't been back in a very LONG while so really hoping we see them in the next nw

I still don't get why DE don't just throw all the previous seasonal cosmetics into the credit shop: not only would it solve the timegate issue and give credits even more value, it would also free up a lot more slots for new cosmetics and evergreen items: people get the items they missed out on, and the most dedicated Nightwave followers get more new items instead of repeats: it's a win-win, and an easy one at that.

4 hours ago, Waeleto said:

I agree so much, add protosomid shoulder armor to this list

it's currently bugged: it appears invisible when equipped, at least for me. normally it'd be an integral part of my Infested fashion loadouts, but right now it's literally unusable. dunno if anyone else has the same issues?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I still don't get why DE don't just throw all the previous seasonal cosmetics into the credit shop: not only would it solve the timegate issue and give credits even more value, it would also free up a lot more slots for new cosmetics and evergreen items: people get the items they missed out on, and the most dedicated Nightwave followers get more new items instead of repeats: it's a win-win, and an easy one at that.

it's currently bugged: it appears invisible when equipped, at least for me. normally it'd be an integral part of my Infested fashion loadouts, but right now it's literally unusable. dunno if anyone else has the same issues?

Nope, I just had a look and mine shows, you have got to turn off that cloaking device. :tongue:

38 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I don't think it's bugged, i see it often in a lot of fashion videos and fashion links in-game

13 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Same issue and it's been an issue for almost a year now. It sucks as it's perfect for infested fashion.