Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

necramech and mana management

I only play netracells because of mechs actually. other stuff is nice as a bonus. but mele arcane will probably take forever. I'd rather buy something like that.
and I always try to find console for mech.
And with 4th ability it's fun to shoot. at least to me.
The problem, however, is that mana simply runs out too quickly and I can rarely recharge it with orbs from mobs. Therefore "Necramech Rage" mod with "Necramech Repair" is the last hope. but this solution is bad?

how do you do this? disp skill from protea with a lot of str is not that effective either.

32 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

how do you do this?

There are ways, but honestly they should just let all Warframe abilities affect them. Orphix already has anit-Warframe fields for when they want you to solo mech, so why do we need a second layer of anti-synergy throughout the rest of the game?

And after hacking a console, you should just be able to summon you mech via the gear wheel. Why do I have to run up to 200+m, wait for it to spawn, and then wait for the spawning animation to play out?

• Like 3

vor 19 Stunden schrieb KitMeHarder:

There are ways, but honestly they should just let all Warframe abilities affect them. Orphix already has anit-Warframe fields for when they want you to solo mech, so why do we need a second layer of anti-synergy throughout the rest of the game?

And after hacking a console, you should just be able to summon you mech via the gear wheel. Why do I have to run up to 200+m, wait for it to spawn, and then wait for the spawning animation to play out?

definitely that. Because the boys are distributed and then there is already a red circle on the map. So the mobs start running in the wrong direction when someone is too far. and the others shouldn't run back and look for ONE mech that they can get into... it happened to me too. I thought to myself, where the hell is my mech? I see one on the map.

and arcane...? or shards for mech? Hmm, it will probably take years until a solution comes.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Xzorn:

Yea, I run Bone Widow with no shield mod and Rage. Long as you rotate Grab and Shield. Hard to die.

If you wanted you can bring along Nekros to just stand there.

necros with despoil? I also have pulse+energize arcane for group heal+energy restore. But there aren't that many blue orbs dropping. The only thing that can work is if nekros regularly pumps out this 500hp and plays voidrig without a shield and is therefore curable.

You can use Protea's Dispensary ability (which is also her Helminth ability, so you can use it on any frame).

You can also use Hildryn's Aegis Storm ability - enemies lifted by it generate energy orbs.

Edited by FulfillMyWill

Am 5.2.2024 um 12:22 schrieb FulfillMyWill:

You can use Protea's Dispensary ability (which is also her Helminth ability, so you can use it on any frame).

You can also use Hildryn's Aegis Storm ability - enemies lifted by it generate energy orbs.

I tried too. performance was rather meh because that's still not enough.
but what I liked is hydroid in mission today. It probably has loot mod in it. because I could get 0->300 energy quite quickly.

That's only possible if you have someone like that in the party. because I can't switch to hydroid myself. but when I'm in the mech there is no mana.