Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The current Razorback event is great for farming Orokin Cells

I just wanted to quickly put that out there, since many players (including myself) are always in need of more.

The reason why this is such a great farm is simple: The Razorback mission is taking place on Saturn, meaning Orokin Cells are the rare region resource. As you probably know, outside of the Razorback Bossfight, the mission continuously spawns special and eximus enemies, all of which I believe have have chance to drop rare region resources.

So all you need to do is grab a Razorback Cipher, start the mission and just sit in a cozy room with a loot frame and maybe a Smeeta and farm.

I got like 5 Cells in a single run and I didn't actually take the time to farm and wasn't using a loot frame, either, I just got those from running the mission and killing everything on my way.

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Title
  • Like 2

• NovusNova changed the title to The current Razorback event is great for farming Orokin Cells

They nerfed OC drop rates in this mission already, couple of years ago. Glee some more, and they will be nerfed even further, along with Smeeta.

1Own.gif

Edited by Hayrack

7 hours ago, Hayrack said:

They nerfed OC drop rates in this mission already, couple of years ago. Glee some more, and they will be nerfed even further, along with Smeeta.

1Own.gif

smeeta is already going to be nerfed as far as I'm aware, so enjoy it while we can