The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will netracell count reset with the patch this month?

Dakkn

Just wondering if I happen to do netracells on Sunday when they reset if they will be replenished on patch day, assuming that happens on a regular weekday, so as not to be locked out of Archimedea for the week that requires 2 charges to start.

• Like 2

That's a good question and without knowing exactly, I'll probably use 3 up and save 2 for the new mode. At worst they'll reset and I'll have wasted 2 regular netracell runs.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, schilds said:

That's a good question and without knowing exactly, I'll probably use 3 up and save 2 for the new mode. At worst they'll reset and I'll have wasted 2 regular netracell runs.

This is the way to handle it, unless DE decides to actually release a statement of how they're going to handle it (in which case, you'll know whether to run or not).

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Ace-Bounty-Hunter:

I'll probably eat my words later, but I think it's too optimistic to think it'll be coming early or even mid March. My guess is it'll release after Pax East. 

But I need Dante now :( 

Ah, problems with weeklies and dailies. Man I hate them.

You know they weren't originally designed to gate progression? They were designed with good intentions.

I can't say I was sad to see Raids go. I generally refused to do them and just bought most Arcanes. Shame that can't be done with Shards.

I hardly do one netracell a week , so won't affect those like me.

DE will likely , completely forget about affecting players due to changover in middle of the week and just let it roll over with some bugs they will fix over the subsequent hotfixes.

8 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I'll probably eat my words later, but I think it's too optimistic to think it'll be coming early or even mid March. My guess is it'll release after Pax East. 

Calling it now, it's coming march 12th

Going on how previous changes to timed activities have worked the new mode wont go live until the sunday refresh after the patch. So if the patch arrives on wed 13 the new mode will go live on the weekly reset sun 17/mon 18 (depending where you live).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-05 at 3:15 AM, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Dante Unbound is confirmed to be releasing on March 27th. 

I hate to say I told you so. But... I TOLD YOU SO!