Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe fortress defense

You create a fortress on a planet. It is like shadow of war where you defend points and it looks different depending on the kuva lich or sister of parvos you put in command. It will look different depending on warframe like if you choose atlas it is made of stone and if you choose a kuva lich it also has grineer designs to buildings I forgot to say it acts like fortuna. I had this idea because i wanted more uses for sister of parvos and kuva liches. it can be unlocked from a quest if you choose to play. It can replace the orbiter if you choose to. It can be changed if you change your mind(I know this is impossible but I think this is cool. Criticism is welcome)

Edited by (PSN)black_opskilla99
Forgot the rest

Unfortunately I don't think this will be possible since Warner Bros patented the concept of a Nemesis System.

I assume it's why the system in Warframe isn't built upon further.

1 hour ago, (PSN)black_opskilla99 said:

It is like shadow of war

You mean that extremly boring, grindheavy and heavy microtransaction game that somehow masks itself as action rpg?

2 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

You mean that extremly boring, grindheavy and heavy microtransaction game that somehow masks itself as action rpg?

The microtransactions were taken out of it a long while ago. I had a playthrough of the game after that point and didn't experience anything like that in my playtime.

14 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

The microtransactions were taken out of it a long while ago. I had a playthrough of the game after that point and didn't experience anything like that in my playtime.

They took out the microtransaction, yes, but not the boring grind system that was supposed to force player to use them. 

1 minute ago, Pakaku said:

Are we sure this isn't just another description of warframe

We're gonna need the police, because shots have been fired.

But being real, that got a genuine chuckle out of me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-27 at 10:25 PM, voltocitygel said:

Have you tried playing void Armageddon? It’s our current “tower defense” game mode, and can be pretty fun. (Not that I’m opposed to more defense variants, but I figured I’d mention it)

My idea is focused on two things 1 kuva liches and sister of parvos do more and two you own a fortress. I also forgot to add it acts like the drifters camp and fortuna mix. There can be unique dialog for the kuva liches or sister of parvos you put in charge of the fort