Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 18 - 23, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 21st for Prime Time #385! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on March 20th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Tome Mod Grab Bag for watching our official community streams. These can be used on Dante’s Noctua when he releases next week on March 27!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Tome Mod Grab Bag

Randomly earn ONE of the following per Twitch Drop Claim:

• Fass Canticle
  • Jahu Canticle
  • Khra Canticle
  • Lohk Canticle
  • Netra Invocation
  • Ris Invocation
  • Vome Invocation
  • Xata Invocation

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Kirarahime to continue the fun and share with their community.

Don't miss a special PAX East Devstream this Friday at 3pm ET - an hour later than usual! Full details are available here: 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!image.png

FatedsChronicles (English)
Saturday, March 23rd from 8am to 9am ET
Channel: fatedschronicles
Drop: Noggle Statue - Hyekka

TheGamio (Spanish)
Saturday, March 23rd from 9 pm to 10 pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/TheGamio
Drop: Warframe Articula

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Thressalem_Effect said:

Woopsie, they meant 20th surely

2 hours ago, Sicklejoy553 said:

13th?

Maybe Eternalism? :D

2 hours ago, Thressalem_Effect said:

Great drops! Tho I hope they are all equally weighted, that way many wont have to spend around 100p to buy a Xata invocation from the market

140 is fair price (I won't post to avoid name/shame rule). IMHO they should just farm 140 for whole pack, sell copies or what they don't want.

24 minutes ago, quxier said:

140 is fair price (I won't post to avoid name/shame rule). IMHO they should just farm 140 for whole pack, sell copies or what they don't want.

Not a good idea, half of the mods arent worth selling because lots of people already did what you said, so theres way too much offer and almost no demand. Anyways my point was specifically about X.I. which is stupidly overpriced, so any free copies are good for those who dont have it yet.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thressalem_Effect said:
1 hour ago, quxier said:

Not a good idea, half of the mods arent worth selling because lots of people already did what you said, so theres way too much offer and almost no demand.

I mean, you can buy 1 mod for the price of 100+ OR whole pack, sell (even for few plat) the one you don't want or copies. It's still would be less expensive than buying tome mods you want (xata included). Stuff like Xata + Vome + Jahu would costs you 139 plat.

41 minutes ago, Thressalem_Effect said:

. Anyways my point was specifically about X.I. which is stupidly overpriced, so any free copies are good for those who dont have it yet.

Yeah, even selling them for cheap (compared to market) price. But I'm 99% sure that you can still have same mods (e.g. 2x jahu) so chance of getting Xata is low.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

I mean, you can buy 1 mod for the price of 100+ OR whole pack, sell (even for few plat) the one you don't want or copies. It's still would be less expensive than buying tome mods you want (xata included). Stuff like Xata + Vome + Jahu would costs you 139 plat.

Sigh...

Look, as much as I said you can buy Xata for around 100 (because thats the sell price on wfm), since you keep arguing about it, the truth is it's not hard to get it for 80 or even less, just put a wtb offer on wfm and have a bit of patience, simple as that, I even got mine for 73 p, AND dnt forget this applies to the other "valuable" tome mods; you can always get them for less so your little math there is just wrong.  In other words, the idea of spending the 140p in the pack and then selling the unwated pack mods afterwards is NOT worth it at present time, as I already explained to you its hard to even get a buyer for them in the first place, or you didnt get that part?

Edited by Thressalem_Effect
  • Like 1

Been watching for an hour, got 50% of the 45 minute drop and it's stuck.

I'm just straight watching the livestream on my PC, using Firefox, and at some point it just stops tracking. I've got screenshots, again. Total failure.

I would have logged in to get my St Patricks day drops if they didnt break the exact same way. I would have logged in to get my Tome rewards, and played with them for a while. I'm not bothering to login, for this.

I missed 10 minutes and got only 1 reward from 3 (had 200mbps all the time on coaxial cable) im from Europe what is the problem again ?

I keep seeing these posts can somebody Explain to me why is it hard to do a working  ''Drop schedule'' I just dont understand Why please for the love of evything that is good. 

This is not the first time something like this is happening and than We get transfered to a Verified Accounts Only Chat (that does not understand how to answer to people)

Please help me understand why would you do a Prime time like this what is the logic behind this ?

Cant you just do 3 times x 30 minutes or do it liek you want (just let stream run for 30 min more after you are done)

Once again i missed just 7 (10 minutes from stream )

First Reward  Droped  second is stuck on 97 percent and last one didnt even start 

I repeat i have missed only 7 min of stream 

I work in IT (nightshift) and this is making me pull my hair out I handle people like this all every night

DE please please what is going on. Please Can somebody Explain. 

(it just cant be possible that Stream people do this on purpose its not possible i have been part of this community for years and they fixed it in a few days)

Second week in a row of wth...last week I watched for 3 hours and nothing, this week 1 popped, but the other 2 became unavailable and the streamer you raided into even had a  pinned note "No drops".....

• Like 1

Got all three drops and redeemed them with my account linked, but not seeing them at all. There a bug with the transfer or did I miss a step?

Edit: Before anyone asks if the right account was linked, I've already confirmed it from past drops and event claims.

Edited by Pyrohelix
More information

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic