Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound for iOS Now Live!

[DE]Sam

Hello, Tenno!

Due to Cert submission issues, the Dante Unbound Update will not launch on the iOS build today alongside the other platforms (please see our Lexicon for Cert process info). 

At this time, this means a few things, as build parity between iOS and the other platforms will be out of sync:

• Mobile players can still log into Warframe.
    • Unfortunately, if you've already linked your iOS account to another platform, you'll be unable to log in and play on iOS Warframe as Cross Platform Save functionality is temporarily disabled for the iOS platform.
  • Cross Platform Save Account Linking to iOS Accounts/Devices is temporarily disabled until Dante Unbound can be released on Mobile. 
    • For those already linked, your Account data is safe.
  • Cross Platform Play to iOS will temporarily not function until we have build parity by launching the Dante Unbound Update.

To explain Cross Platform Save further, without build parity, iOS Account Linking won’t function properly and will not allow proper access to Warframe on Mobile. Effectively, if Dante Unbound Code is on an account using up-to-date Code from PC, PS5, Xbox or Switch, the iOS will lack that content, and the platform cannot function properly. 

Due to this issue, Cross Platform Play and Save will be disabled until Dante Unbound has launched on Mobile.

We’re working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We’ll update this thread when we receive an update and when we get Dante Unbound on iOS devices. We greatly appreciate your patience as we resolve this, Tenno! 

EDIT: Our Cert submission issues have been resolved - Dante Unbound for iOS is now live! Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue. 

• Like 13

This is the danger of dealing with Apple. Should have launched on Android first and dealt with "there is a comma missing from your forms, resubmit, pay your review fee again, and wait a week" inc. later.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

For those already linked, your Account data is safe.

For clarification, if someone with Cross-Save enabled (with PC account primary) plays on iOS while this is disconnected, and earns rewards, what will happen when Cross-Save is turned back on?
Will rewards gained on iOS be lost / overwritten with what's on the primary PC account, or will it merge any item changes between both platforms?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AvohkahTamer said:

For clarification, if someone with Cross-Save enabled (with PC account primary) plays on iOS while this is disconnected, and earns rewards, what will happen when Cross-Save is turned back on?
Will rewards gained on iOS be lost / overwritten with what's on the primary PC account, or will it merge any item changes between both platforms?

+1 to this question! I don’t play much on iOS myself anyway (can’t wrap my head around the controls lol), but I’m sure some of my friends would also like to know.

I don't play on mobile, but I'd like to know what situations like this mean for account syncing and access exactly for future information. For example: if the platform I FIRST played on and use as my primary account has a cert issue and gets an update delayed, does that mean I can still log in on PC and play fine? Additionally, if I log in on PC am I then locked out of playing on my initial platform until the update hits, or am I able to play with a desynced account that will have progress re-synced after the update?

Similarly, does this mean that if I were primarily a PC player and I wanted to play on mobile after the Dante release on PC but before it came to mobile, would I lose any progress once the update came to mobile during a resync?

Clarification and open communication when it comes to situations like this is key, as the initial announcement isn't particularly clear about what will happen to our account data once the update does come to mobile for anyone who does play on mobile and another platform.

42 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

This is the danger of dealing with Apple. Should have launched on Android first and dealt with "there is a comma missing from your forms, resubmit, pay your review fee again, and wait a week" inc. later.

Pretty sure every platform has potential for Cert submissions issues. Also, there are no review fees... 

• Like 1

I’m confused, if I play on PC until the update is fixed, will my progress that I made on PC be transferred over to iOS once it comes back? Like let’s say I got a random mod right now on PC, will the random mod be transferred to iOS once cross save is back? And when will it be back/how long will it take? I was so ready to play the update…

Edited by RedactedN
Question added

36 minutes ago, ElitePrime7 said:

Same here, “Failed to login, check your info”

Same, seems to be mobile master accounts, lots of people reporting on Warframe server status website.

Edited by jiazhi03
  • Like 1

Hello! To provide some extra clarity: if you've already linked your iOS account to another platform, you'll be unable to log in and play on iOS Warframe as Cross Platform Save functionality is temporarily disabled for the iOS platform.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello! To provide some extra clarity: if you've already linked your iOS account to another platform, you'll be unable to log in and play on iOS Warframe as Cross Platform Save functionality is temporarily disabled for the iOS platform.

Thank you for clarifying. If I may, could you possibly narrow down “temporarily”? Just wanting to know if it will be hours, days, weeks etc

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CaptainSmartbrick said:

Same here as well. iOS player with linked PC account (iOS master)

2 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello, Tenno!

Due to Cert submission issues, the Dante Unbound Update will not launch on the iOS build today alongside the other platforms (please see our Lexicon for Cert process info). 

At this time, this means a few things, as build parity between iOS and the other platforms will be out of sync:

• Mobile players can still log into Warframe.
    • Unfortunately, if you've already linked your iOS account to another platform, you'll be unable to log in and play on iOS Warframe as Cross Platform Save functionality is temporarily disabled for the iOS platform.
  • Cross Platform Save Account Linking to iOS Accounts/Devices is temporarily disabled until Dante Unbound can be released on Mobile. 
    • For those already linked, your Account data is safe.
  • Cross Platform Play to iOS will temporarily not function until we have build parity by launching the Dante Unbound Update.

To explain Cross Platform Save further, without build parity, iOS Account Linking won’t function properly and will not allow proper access to Warframe on Mobile. Effectively, if Dante Unbound Code is on an account using up-to-date Code from PC, PS5, Xbox or Switch, the iOS will lack that content, and the platform cannot function properly. 

Due to this issue, Cross Platform Play and Save will be disabled until Dante Unbound has launched on Mobile.

We’re working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We’ll update this thread when we receive an update and when we get Dante Unbound on iOS devices. We greatly appreciate your patience as we resolve this, Tenno! 

Unfortunately, it was already to be imagined. Normally updates arrived first for PC and then for other platforms, why would it be different now? I understand that, but if I don't solve it today, will I be harmed by the reward for logging in?

31 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

hours, days, weeks?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ElitePrime7 said:

Thank you for clarifying. If I may, could you possibly narrow down “temporarily”? Just wanting to know if it will be hours, days, weeks etc

We're actively in conversation with our partners to try and sort out a solution. I don't have a perfect ETA for you, but we're doing what we can to get it out to you before the weekend.

• Like 11

Based on what I experienced with other games, if the update was rejected by Apple for whatever reason it can easily take multiple days to be re-reviewed and published. Now with Easter holidays coming up let’s hope they get it through before the weekend.

• Like 1

It sucks but I expected this eventually. It’s a part of doing business with Apple and their monopoly. Hope yall fix it soon and find some sort of permanent solution or someone you can contact on Apple to fix this if it happens again.  

I have a question, I’ve buys the Dante pack on PlayStation for 15€ and I mainly play on iOS when the Dante update will come out to mobile my Dante pack will be in the iOS account too? Sorry for bad English 

Edited by Jutsu23
  • Like 1