Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Avichaea Killed by Tranq Gun

Hello there, it has been happening the same thing with me but only with the common avichae, because the other needed captures for the rank up work for me. I've tried with gara, excalibur (umbra and normal) and with/out mods. Please fix because the grind for the voidrig is already painful enough with things working normally.

Hello there, it has been happening the same thing with me but only with the common avichae, because the other needed captures for the rank up work for me. I've tried with gara, excalibur (umbra and normal) and with/out mods. Please fix because the grind for the voidrig is already painful enough with things working normally.

Hello there, it has been happening for the last 2 days but only with the common avichae, because the other needed captures for the rank up work for me. I've tried with gara, excalibur (umbra and normal) and with/out mods, but the tranq riffle keeps 1 shotting the birds. Please fix because the grind for the voidrig is already painful enough with things working normally. Thanks!

Yeah, as stated. This bug has occurred before where anything that adds damage to weapons causes the tranq rifle to proc extra damage.

A notable workaround would be noting that any "sleep" ability (Equinox, Ivara, Baruuk) enables perfect captures without the tranq rifle.

3 hours ago, gordianknot said:

I can only guess if you play as VOLT, his passive can accumulate damage and transfer to tranq.rifle

I don't think this is a problem since I don't have VOLT and my Tranq Rifle is still dealing one damage to animals or 3 to a deposits like Iradite, Grokdrul etc.. So I'm 100% sure this is a bug especially because I didn't had that problem before the update.