Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Please consider making Requiem Relics eligible for Omnia Fissures.

Requiem Relic cracking is one of the most repetitive and stale processes I have ever experienced. Why? Because there is no tileset variety and unfortunately the only zone eligible is one of the most unpopular tilesets in the game, The Kuva Fortress, because of its cramped space. Once I discovered that Omnia Fissures would be coming to the game, a spark of hope lit inside me and said, "Hey, maybe, you can finally crack those dusty piles of red cabbage!". To my disappointment, Requiem Relics are not eligible.

Please DE, consider making them eligible in a future hotfix or update.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh no, absolutely not. I would be so freaking mad if I was grinding my plethora of uncommon relics in an omnia mission, thinking I can benefit from the roll from other people's relics only to get slapped with kuva...i didn't want kuva...i never do relics for kuva I do kuva missions for kuva..i do relics for prime parts like everyone else...Its such a different kind of relic with a completely different goal there is absolutely NO need to try to combine them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sleepy_Panda6 said:

Oh no, absolutely not. I would be so freaking mad if I was grinding my plethora of uncommon relics in an omnia mission, thinking I can benefit from the roll from other people's relics only to get slapped with kuva...i didn't want kuva...i never do relics for kuva I do kuva missions for kuva..i do relics for prime parts like everyone else...Its such a different kind of relic with a completely different goal there is absolutely NO need to try to combine them. 

True.  This would be terrible.  Although, I wish there was something I could do with requiem relics.  I have like 500 of them and running requiem fissures isn't very rewarding.  I do like speedrunning kuva fortress exterms though at times.

• Like 1