Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallions and fragments inside the Granum Void

Keiyadan

I came to my notice while playing a syndicate mission totay and i only found 7/8 medallions that after the new update The Granum Void has not also spots for syndicate medallions and fragments and i find that change questionable since only players that already did the quest Deadlockprotocol can find them if they are there this locks out mr3 starting syndicate players out of finding them for no other reason than to have a new place for them to spawn

i find this change questionable and personaly would like it reversed but i can also live with it it is just so irritateing only the spawn of the Syndicate medallions since the fragments are not a big deal

PS: it is also only noticeable if you found all medallions except some and then decide to aktivate the golden hand or you have to check it by default

also you have to be quick in collecting them or else you are not have a second chance to get them

Additionaly normaly no Crown carryers spawn inside syndicate mission so you cant even get one spend one per mission you have to aktively farm them to spent the crowns when needed

Warframe1406.jpg?ex=66196cd1&is=6606f7d1

first screen you can see a quittance and the somacord tone are both together

Warframe1407.jpg?ex=66196cd1&is=6606f7d1&hm=6b59820cdf0b388f3e03d070bea59f72a273508b09d7e5161f96109d7f8c028b&=
another pic for refrence that i picked the quittance up and scaned the somachord

Edited by Keiyadan
  • Like 2

I could not for the life of me figure out why in the Corpus ship tilesets, on more than one occasion, and only since the update, the 8th medallion was nowhere to be found, even with high range Golden Instinct. Thank you for confirming I'm not losing my mind.

Additionally, this is highly inconvenient and I hope it was not intended.

• Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb YourToastBuddy:

I could not for the life of me figure out why in the Corpus ship tilesets, on more than one occasion, and only since the update, the 8th medallion was nowhere to be found, even with high range Golden Instinct. Thank you for confirming I'm not losing my mind.

Additionally, this is highly inconvenient and I hope it was not intended.

Yeah fortunaly i had my 560m golden instinct that told me nowhere was anything so the only logical thing that came to my mind was they did not realy put it in the Granum Void i checked it and there it was

I think its nuts to worry so much about 1 missing medal......  

On the other hand.... Putting that somachord in the granum void was a monumental disaster in my opinion.    Putting 1 in the void and one in the ship is a nasty trick.   Not putting the one in the void need the center of the map was another nasty trick.  And now your telling me they botched it even more by making syn medals share that slot in the void..  

I am all for removing the spot from the granum void for BOTH the somachord and the syn medal...  Put the somachord in the ship like the other.   Problem solved.   Guess that means ayatan can spawn in granum to lol. 

The granum void song isn't even worth all this hassle =/  (The other one kicks ass tho)

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)AbBaNdOn_:

I am all for removing the spot from the granum void for BOTH the somachord and the syn medal...  Put the somachord in the ship like the other.   Problem solved.   Guess that means ayatan can spawn in granum to lol. 

not only that but most likely rare containers should share the spot too but since i dont have proof for it at the moment i guess i have to see