Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'the Collector' Emerges, Crawlers Assimilate!

main_antagonist

Abilities/Information will be updated;

● 'Collector' crawler would have a random ability that you can't distinguish until it attacks you toxic, electric, exploder etc.
Depending on the majority crawler 'type' connected it would primarily use that attack type.

● 'Collector' crawler would be able to sense players who are hurt and target them, seeks players who are on bleedout and if in snake/centipede form coils around them so only abilities such as ripline can help just in time.  

● 'Collector' crawler has health regen.

● As they assemble they become faster and more challenging to kill.

● Each segment can afflict you with a different damage type as it coils past your legs.

● When under heavy attack it will divide into segments again and hiding for a later ambush.

● To continue persuit of this type infested you will have to slide under tight areas (beams, vents, tunnels etc).

● Each segment increases total HP.

● If caught in Bastille it would divide and sacrifice certain segments.

● Segments that are electric crawlers trapped in Bastille would still be capable of electrocuting you.

● The height of this enemy means it would make use of cover behind railings, boxes etc.

● Has health regeneration until the Purple/Red crawler is destroyed.

● Segment cap at ... maybe 10 segements???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Segment Variants (Segment = Two crawlers joined at the hips)

● Segments that divide from formation/unlink hands and arms would chase after you similar to the 'Charger' type of infested, one head would take primary motor skills.

● Fused Electric Segments hits you with electric attacks while running after you instead of crawling and has a higher chance of causing chain lightning or hitting you with x2 electric bolts.

● Fused Lobber Segments would seek cover and spit projectiles at you from cover.

● Fused Crawler Segments behave like a 'Charger' swiping at you running etc. 

● Fused Toxic Segments try to jump at you similar to a leaper causing toxic and knock down ... not sure if OP???

● Fused Nauseous Segments have a longer vomit projection range.

● Fused Variety Segments for example toxic and electric would be unpredictable as one head/torso would be in control you wouldb only be able to anticipate attack based on which half is running at you eg. Electric is facing you and running towards you means electric attacks.

Edited by main_antagonist

Did. 

Did you just photoshop together a Crawlerpede?! 

May the lotus have mercy on our souls. 

Wait. Wait What's that sound? 

No. 

NO. Stay back! I'm warninggpds;lvf.

n__n I sure did I just wanted to get some feed back that maybe others would consider this something fun and challenging if we didn't keep track of the crawlers in the game they would assimilate and form a mini boss!

OoOoOoh, I'm back to haunt you all. 
Beware. BewaAaAaAare! 
Although a crawlerpede would be seriously cool. 
If you'd want to go full boss fight with him, make it in two parts. 
One part we fight  him inside a ventilation complex. He randomly goes rushing through different tunnels, get out of the way and then pop shots at him. 
The second would be in a larger arena, with ventilation ducts he pops out of from the walls and ceilings to unleash different crawler attacks. 

This would be a great sub boss for infested defense. for example

wave 5 ancient healers introduced

wave 10 ancient toxic introduced

wave 15 ancient distributors introduced

wave 20 Infested crawler sub boss (infested snake).

This will offer the game developers a chance to make the game more challenging as you progress in waves instead of just increasing the levels then having balancing issues.

This would be a great sub boss for infested defense. for example

wave 5 ancient healers introduced

wave 10 ancient toxic introduced

wave 15 ancient distributors introduced

wave 20 Infested crawler sub boss (infested snake).

This will offer the game developers a chance to make the game more challenging as you progress in waves instead of just increasing the levels then having balancing issues.

So even smarter a.i instead of of relying on dmg buffs etc. Sounds good!

For anybody who has just discovered this thread I just spent a bit of time thinking with a friend and I've edited the 'abilities and information' this type of infested could have if it was to ever be implemented into the game. n__n

Here's the description link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139264-the-collector-emerges-crawlers-assimilate/#entry1656944

I can only imagine this thing, emperor protect us as I burn this monstrosity in righteous flames.

Edit: Why not add infected spores to make it look even creepier, like we dont see arms but heads and torso only while the seams are wiggling with the stuff we find in the walls.

Edited by Ditsydoo

• 2 weeks later...