Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I sell Primed Shred

GhosiKage

Question

It's been like 5 years since I sold primed shred, and I was wondering if there is any way to get it again, my theory was that I would have to wait for the daily login for them to give it again

Does anyone know a way to get it out or do I have to wait for them to put it somewhere?

14 answers to this question

You cant.

You played yourself.

You need to buy it from other player if you want it (and it is gonna be rather hard because nobody sane should sell it).

It is not gonna be offered on the daily login because you already completed the milestone.

You can use normal Shred and pretend.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GhosiKage said:

It's been like 5 years since I sold primed shred, and I was wondering if there is any way to get it again, my theory was that I would have to wait for the daily login for them to give it again

Does anyone know a way to get it out or do I have to wait for them to put it somewhere?

To prevent players from making alts, making them all login to claim the primed mods and then trading them back to the main account (even if using other players as a way to circunvent the rules of "no interaction between alts"), DE has decided to lock the tradability of all mods (primed shred included).

Each account gets 1 chance at it via login and that's it, no alternatives, not even by trading.

• Like 2

Maaan I don't want to be rude but I would be willing to pay to see a montage of players faces when they made it untradeable.

One of my old clan member did the same. He was typeing for like 20 minutes on the alliance chat out of frustration xDD

That was pure gold.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Edited by Askell91
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Maaan I don't want to be rude but I would be willing to pay to see a montage of players faces when they made it untradeable.

There have been cases where mistakes did happen

There has also been another time where during a devstream they played with the idea of making them tradable again, the idea was pretty much discarded the next day.

I'm not saying it can't happen for real, but DE is well aware of the influx of accounts that would be created purely to exploit it, not to mention these mods need a specific ammount of logins and this can't be sped up, so when we reach a milestone the trading chat would be flooded with the mod being sold by countless alts as everyone would reach said milestone at the same time across all the alts

Edited by KIREEK

50 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

and it is gonna be rather hard because nobody sane should sell it

I would, if I could, fully ranked and at a major premium of course. I do have 2 copies after all. Cross save shenanigans :clem:

drZT9BL.png

I do wish I could sell my extra Umbra, Skiajati, Grimoire, Dagath, and all other stuff like that...

59 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Kinda surprised they haven't added this to cephalon simaris, they add most 1 time only things to him just in case.

this.

I doubt support is much help after 5 yeras. I once sold my azima and they just said "tough luck you fd up"

7 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

this.

I doubt support is much help after 5 yeras. I once sold my azima and they just said "tough luck you fd up"

Well thats the part that confuses me, the azima, zenith, sigma&octantis, all the daily login weapons are available at simaris just in case, why not mods?

6 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Kinda surprised they haven't added this to cephalon simaris,

I am not. 

4 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Well thats the part that confuses me, the azima, zenith, sigma&octantis, all the daily login weapons are available at simaris just in case, why not mods?

Azima, Zenith, Sigma&octantis take up slots, many people who do not know better may sell them to free up slots. Selling mods (especially primed) gives you nothing, but an important lesson in life.

8 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

You need to buy it from other player if you want it (and it is gonna be rather hard because nobody sane should sell it).

Btw, apprently it is untradable, so unless it was tradable at some point, he dissolved a primed mod for endo.

• Like 1