Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Rage and Adrenaline Hunter only for Inaros and Nidus ? Why?

Where is logic DE?
There is many other frames that relay on energy gain from Rage and AH.
You said previosly,   Inaros and Nidus   and any other waframes that dont have shields...
You didnt say OS...
I will explain.
My Kulervo have an option to have OS  WHEN I WANT by pressing skill.
When I VERY need energy to cast something I  DO NOT CAST  skill for  OVERSHIELD.  
So I taking DAMAGE and gain energy.

What will happen in I hava a team of 3 Dante or Stynax?
Basicaly my mods will be not working too. Almost NEVER!
Where is logic give it to Inaros and Nidus but not Kulervo and others?

Let me answer BEFORE YOU!   You look at numbers!  Only numbers matter to you! Stop doing that bulS#&$  please... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Someone doesn't understand the changes, I see. 

I got you!

OP, the reason why Warframes that grant themselves Overguard, like Kullervo or Rhino, will not be able to trigger Rage and Hunter Adrenaline from their own Overguard is due to that these two powers will make it so they never run out of energy and both Rhino and Kullervo with infinite energy would have been insanely powerful.

Overguard granted by allies is eligible because this is the only interaction that is potentially disruptive to your build (i.e. your ally puts Overguard onto your Rage-Build Nidus). I agree that this exception is weird since it feels unintuitive but I can see why they did such.

We'll have to see how it works, since the puzzling thing about this is that, if you have an ally give you Overguard but you also cast Overguard, do they lock each other out or not?, something DE needs to mention here

Suddenly Kullervo, the warframe that never had any reason to use Rage/Adrenaline, will be the main issue because he cannot benefit from Rage/Adrenaline to avoid that he can generate infinite energy by himself. Oh, no! The horror!

Edited by Gaxxian

On 2024-04-10 at 11:38 PM, ShogunGunshow said:

Someone doesn't understand the changes, I see. 

Yes and no.
These changes make no sense for frames who would not invest in shields but would run Umbral sets comfortably, or maybe even not at all due to base armor + self-buffs.
And no, you can't just run Parasitic Armor all the time on everything to compensate for this hella specific change. That would be a fool's errand. It's an okay ability with some funny combos (Link Fiber comes to mind).

I think it's mostly that OP just got a bit off track :V

• Like 1

On 2024-04-11 at 4:10 AM, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Parasitic Armor. 

Removes shields.

Allows Overguard to act as a hp buffer for rage for any warframe.

The con?

A subsume slot.

The pro?

unlimited energy.

I feel dumb for never trying this out. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Joylesstuna said:

I feel dumb for never trying this out. 

(Im one of the helminth obsessed ppl who loves to test wierd stuff interactions)

*edit*

Try parasitic armor over styanax 1. Cast 4 with augment to get overguard. Press 3+1 insta max energy >:D

Btw also try voracious metastasis on hildryn *giggles*

Edited by -ShadowRadiance-
Added text
  • Like 1