Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In regard of the community stream on the 18th April Inbox

Elemag

I am writing in regard of the 3 formas you gave away to the community the other day during the stream. I find it EXTREMELY inappopriate to target the US community MAINLY. I am an EU player and the stream was way after EU primetime to begin with. Don't you know you have players outside NA too? Or am I supposed to stay up all night long in order to have a chance to obtain those because someone did not think about EU players (or just doesn't care). I am very dissapointed! Do you plan to give an opportunity to the rest of your community?
Yours trully
The EU player

P.S. I wrote a ticket and was adviced to post it here, at least I did not get a generic auto reply. I hope for an answer.

Edited by Elemag
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Elemag said:

I am writing in regard of the 3 formas you gave away to the community the other day during the stream. I find it EXTREMELY inappopriate to target the US community MAINLY. I am an EU player and the stream was way after EU primetime to begin with. Don't you know you have players outside NA too? Or am I supposed to stay up all night long in order to have a chance to obtain those because someone did not think about EU players (or just doesn't care). I am very dissapointed! Do you plan to give an opportunity to the rest of your community?
Yours trully
The EU player

P.S. I wrote a ticket and was adviced to post it here, at least I did not get a generic auto reply. I hope for an answer.

Do you expect DE to stream at 5 in the morning just for you?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Elemag said:

I find it EXTREMELY inappopriate to target the US community MAINLY. I am an EU player

Digital Extremes is based in Canada, and so their stream schedule is based on the NA timezone, which just so happens to be shared with Canada due to being at the same latitude.

This isn't favoring one country or another, this is simply how the world works. DE isn't discriminating against EU timezones any more than it is discriminating against Oceanic or Asia timezones.

Maybe an argument can be made that it should be Directory Wide for 24h but there's not really anything DE can do about timezones.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Maybe an argument can be made that it should be Directory Wide for 24h

Do you mean you can watch Devstream within 24 from uploading? Or do you mean something else. I'm not Twitch user (I just watch wf streams from time to time).

IMHO, they should just give us 24h alerts.

Just now, quxier said:

Do you mean you can watch Devstream within 24 from uploading? Or do you mean something else. I'm not Twitch user (I just watch wf streams from time to time).

IMHO, they should just give us 24h alerts.

I'm not sure exactly how it's handled, but games can make it so watching ANY stream that is playing Warframe can give you the drops. I'm not sure if it can be done for streams after they've ended though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elemag said:

Yours trully
The EU player

You're not entitled to any of the primetime rewards. I miss them all the time because of work and it simply is what it is. I'm going to try to get the umbra forma on the next one but I might not. 

Its a free 2 play game. They have primetime rewards for twitch stuff which are separate from alerts that can have similar rewards. I'd rather DE not put time-gated stuff like Umbra formas as primetime rewards, but its their game and their choice.