Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make dormizone an operations hub.

Joezone619

The 'angels of the zariman' quests paints the zariman as our new home, kinda hard to call it a home if we're almost never there. But if it changed to an operations hub like the drifters camp, that can changes really quick. To top it off, this makes the grineer/corpus invading the ship feel more immersive, because now, they're actually invading our base.

We already have a place for navigation, the duviri door, as well as the mirror in the same room acting as our arsenal. I'd recommend keeping that theme and making this room our "orbiter". I'd also recommend expanding this room to fit more into it.
-The golden intrinsics disk could be extended into the focus schools menu.
-Acrithis's terminal could be turned into a multipurpose terminal, with menu options to choose between the foundry, mods, arcanes, and her. (it can connect to her in duviri, why wouldn't it be able to connect to our ship in orbit?)
-Helminth would be the real trouble, although honestly, you could probably just reskin him as void contamination to fit the theme of the ship. (the silvery white tendril parts that void angels are made of)

The pieces are already here.

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

The pieces are already here.

But are the systems?  Every single one of them?  That would be the far bigger hurdle to get over on the development end.  Moreso compared to the drifter hub since at least that was still using the same sections and (mostly) the same assets.

I do agree though.  I'd love to see more use out of our Zariman apartments not only for mission deployments, but also for things like smaller social functions.  Overall, they've always felt like the start of a good idea that kinda got left for future development work.

35 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

We've been asking for Dormizones to be usable as an Ops Hub ever since they were released.

The same can be said for dojos.

Safe to say, they are abandoned.

This ^

Hell I even made this:

DE don't care about it, cuz it failed to give them money

• Like 1