Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qol for Orokin Eye and golden instinct please

Reactions_with_will

I think the cooldown for the orokin eye could be reduced a bit, and possibly increase the range.

As for the golden instinct, please make it so it actually adds a icon just like the orokin eye does. Or maybe make it add a yellow circle, so it would narrow the search a bit more. As right now it seems to stop way short sometimes. And sometimes it actually points in directions, that has nothing left in the area.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Reactions_with_will said:

I think the cooldown for the orokin eye could be reduced a bit, and possibly increase the range.

I disagree. It is already way too OP. Make sure you cast it in right place as the radius is around the player.

As for the golden instinct, please make it so it actually adds a icon just like the orokin eye does.

And lose the adventure?

Or maybe make it add a yellow circle, so it would narrow the search a bit more. As right now it seems to stop way short sometimes. 

Skill issue. Duration is fixed (5 seconds). It will stop when it runs out regardless of your stats. The bigger the range the higher the search radius. If you cant handle searching, try lowering it, so it only triggers when you are actually close to stuff.

And sometimes it actually points in directions, that has nothing left in the area.

Have you tried looking up? Or behind the wall (different part of the map overlapping with the spot you are in).

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

I think you guys totally misunderstood the purpose here. It's not that i can't find them without the use of these tools, it's that im trying to be as efficient as possible. As im running syndicate missions almost every day, and trying to find we many as possible, in the least amount of time as possible. But instead some of you guys just want to abide by the boring rule, That every online forum must be toxic. Which I'm just not interested in, you guys keep trying to make everything toxic, but i will not engage with it, thanks im good. Instead I will just focus on asking the Devs to make implementations to make the game more efficient.

49 minutes ago, Reactions_with_will said:

you guys

Please direct your criticism to the single person that disagreed with you,
don't include innocent / fictional others in your wild claims about toxicity.

12 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It wasn't about someone disagreeing with me. It was about people saying either it's a skill issue, or have i tried to look around.

2 часа назад, Reactions_with_will сказал:

cooldown should either be removed or it shouldn't consume charges on use

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reactions_with_will said:

It wasn't about someone disagreeing with me. It was about people saying either it's a skill issue, or have i tried to look around.

But, again, it wasn't multiple people. It was one person (doing their usual thing, alas).

That doesn't make the community as a whole toxic.

Back to the actual topic, some small buffs I wouldn't say no to (less cooldown on Air Support in general would be fine),
but personally I do quite enjoy the hunt aspect when going after Medallions etc,
having a tool that would just (moreso than it already does) take away that exploration bit ... dunno, feels like you'd lose something.

(And "just don't use it then" doesn't really work, self-restraint is not my forte lol
and making things artificially harder on yourself doesn't really feel good either.)

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

But, again, it wasn't multiple people. It was one person (doing their usual thing, alas).

Back to the actual topic, some small buffs I wouldn't say no to (less cooldown on Air Support in general would be fine),
but personally I do quite enjoy the hunt aspect when going after Medallions etc,
having a tool that would just (moreso than it already does) take away that exploration bit ... dunno, feels like you'd lose something.

(And "just don't use it then" doesn't really work, self-restraint is not my forte lol
and making things artificially harder on yourself doesn't really feel good either.)

To put it the simplest way,  letting us farm more efficiently isn't a bad thing.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Also i didn't mean That this community as a whole is toxic, i meant That online discourse is almost always toxic. Case and point, because i disagree with the premise, and think the tools work fine, let's call him a idiot and imply that he doesn't know how to look for things. And you also implied that i didn't even know That it's centered around the player, and That i didn't know that i should try to find better places to activate it. Surly you can see how this is unnecessary toxic right ? I am very familiar with the mechanics of the these tools. And know how to search, but checking every square inch of a huge map, isn't very efficient. And i don't actually enjoy searching for things like that. It's great that you enjoy That, and you can opt to search any way you want.

Hot Take: Orokin Eye and Golden Instinct spoiled players from actually searching the map for collectibles/rares. I honestly wish we never got these. The bugfix on Orokin Eye was long overdue to be quite honest. It's still good as it is.

17 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Their claims weren’t wild at all, Zakkhar was dipping into toxicity (doing their usual thing), the fact you dropped in and took offence is strange, also nowhere did op use the word “community”.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

15 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Their claims weren’t wild at all, Zakkhar was dipping into toxicity (doing their usual thing), the fact you dropped in and took offence is strange, also nowhere did op use the word “community”.

What do you mean, i dropped in and took offense to it ? Are you not realizing that i was was the one who created the post ? And they suggested that i lack so much skill, that i don't know how to look around for items ?

It's perfectly fine to disagree with the promise, every player has different preferences, and different motivations. And it's surely not that uncommon for players to Want to find medallions as quickly as possible, and don't particularly enjoy searching. I like many other player am just collecting the medallions to be prepared for the new primes, not because i love searching. In fact I'd much rather spend my time running fissures and such. But throwing around insults just wasn't necessary and Also changed most of the discussions, to be about that. And what i was trying to say was that most online forms are just too toxic to get anything meaningful out of it. And it's boring and lame, and i think this community shouldn't suffer the same fate.

10 minutes ago, Reactions_with_will said:

What do you mean, i dropped in and took offense to it ? Are you not realizing that i was was the one who created the post ? And they suggested that i lack so much skill, that i don't know how to look around for items ?

What are you talking about i was replying to ninja, read my comment again i was in your corner lol.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1